Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Endangered: Mikaela Lynch, 9, Clearlake, 12 May 2013 - Autistic

CA - Endangered: Mikaela Lynch, 9, Clearlake, 12 May 2013 - Autistic

MIKAELA LYNCH, Age Now: 9, Missing: 05/12/2013. Missing From CLEARLAKE, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Clearlake Police Department (California) 1-707-994-8251.

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Mikaela was last seen at her home on May 12, 2013. The child may be in need of medical attention.

More...

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 05-12-2013 at 09:28 PM.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Seymour Krelborn For This Useful Post:

BREAKING: Authorities search for missing autistic girl; child considered at risk

[snip]

A report from Det. Ryan Peterson said Mikaela Lynch was reported missing by her father, Bari Lynch, just before 1:30 p.m.

Peterson reported that the girl, who is unable to speak, was last seen in the yard of her family’s home at 15197 Harbor Drive, Clearlake, just before her father contacted police.

More: http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

No clothing description???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hejlena For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hejlena View Post
    No clothing description???
    Doesn't look like it.

Mikaela is described as a white female, 4 feet tall and weighing 70 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. Peterson said police did not have a clothing description for her.
    http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Let's hope she found someplace cozy to hide, close to home...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hejlena For This Useful Post:

A quick street view of google maps and it looks like this is a dense little community with lots of places to hide-prayers for a safe recovery.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hejlena For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Hoping for the best, but She-you're right. The view of all that water makes my skin crawl. Mikaela go home, baby.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hejlena For This Useful Post:

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    Look at the innocent face, bless her heart! Praying she is hiding out safe and will be located soon.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LaborDayRN For This Useful Post:

I am definitely worried about water, with that big old lake in the middle of the map. But I think on Sunday there were lots of people near the lake side area.

I wonder about her neighbors. Hope they have checked everyones home and yard.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

So much info missing...

Who saw her last? What was she doing? Why no clothing description? When my kids were that young I knew what they were wearing every day. They should at least know what shoes are missing.

Dad reported her missing but where is Mom? It happened on Mothers Day. Hard to believe that her Mom can't remember what she was wearing, was she away from home?

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Am I the only one who noticed the healing cut on her nose?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RT51 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RT51 View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the healing cut on her nose?
    She seems to be severely autistic.

I work in this field and self injurious behaviors are extremely common with almost every kid I work with. There's a very good chance that she got that from banging her head during a tantrum, for example. It's the sad part about autism that is not talked about at all by the media

I think kids that age always have bumps, scrapes and bruises. That doesn't concern me at all. The water, that concerns me. I've heard many parents of autistic children on WS say their kids are drawn to the water. There's also possible stranger abduction. I don't know if their yard is fenced, or if someone could have taken her from the back yard. I just hope she's found safely, and soon. Praying for Mikaela!

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to spamelope For This Useful Post:

Their house appears to be right on the water. I wonder if she ever tried to go into the river before?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:

Lakeport Police Department

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5000701/

Sunday May 12th, 2013 :: 08:21 p.m. PDT

Alert Report of a MISSING 9 year old Autistic girl, Mikaela Lynch, from Harbor Drive area in the City of Clearlake.

On 5/12/2013, at approximately 1328 hours, Mikaela Lynch, a 9 year old Autistic girl, was reported missing from her Harbor Drive home by her father.

Mikaela is described as 4'0" tall, weighing 70 lbs, with blue eyes and brown hair. Due to Mikaela's mental state, age and circumstances of her missing, she is believed to be At Risk. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Clearlake Police Department at 707-994-8251

Instructions:
    Contact for information in this matter is the Clearlake Police Department at 707-994-8251

Address/Location
    916 N Forbes St
    Lakeport, CA 95453

Contact
    Emergency: 9-1-1
    Non-emergencies: 707-263-5491

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Search continues through the night for missing Clearlake girl

http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197

MONDAY, 13 MAY 2013 02:25 ELIZABETH LARSON

<snipped>
    Shortly after 3 a.m. Monday, Clearlake Police reported that an active search was still under way, with dogs brought in to join the effort.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

If someone can help me find the correct police scanner link for her area, I will put my ears on for awhile this morning very happily (perhaps a mod would also make a link in the appropriate area for me to transcribe as needed?)

Praying that she found a spot to hide and fall asleep nearby. I'd like nothing more than to end up saying "wow she was safe right there all along!"
    CURRENT CASES: Brian Histand, Professional BMX rider missing in Phoenix, AZ since May 15, 2013

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

My computer is giving me a lot of trouble right now and won't let me edit my above post and save it, so I'll add this here-

Link to scanner thread below:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9422208#post9422208"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-13-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Replaced scanner link with link to thread for scanner activity
    CURRENT CASES: Brian Histand, Professional BMX rider missing in Phoenix, AZ since May 15, 2013

------

So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    My computer is giving me a lot of trouble right now and won't let me edit my above post and save it, so I'll add this here-

<modsnip>
    (edit - I think they're working on the feed or something, because this isn't doing anything. oh well, I tried. If anyone else comes up with a link let me know and I'll listen in.)

------

43. The Following User Says Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Thank you GGE! I replaced the broadcast link with the scanner thread link!

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post

Link to scanner thread below:

<modsnip>
    Thank you for your help! But, this link is taking me into Elizabeth and Lyric's scanner thread for Waterloo right now, rather than to a new thread for this case, just so you know! (feel free to delete this post and any others of mine that are redundant/unnecessary once it's all fixed up, of course!)

------

47. The Following User Says Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Thank you GGE! All fixed up now. Correct link below.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9422208#post9422208"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

49. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast