812 users online (110 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91
Results 1,351 to 1,364 of 1364
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie View Post
    OMG - I will never forget the look on Karen's face when Char asked her how she spelled her name!!
    I wonder if she was in the courtroom today - I was outside, so I couldn't see my screen that well. Did anybody notice her?
    Yes, I believe I did see her.
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

Does anyone mind if we shut down this thread and begin a Verdict Watch thread?

How long do you think the jury will be out? Are they sequestered now. Do they work in the evening or business hours?

Quote Originally Posted by NCEast View Post
    I'm beginning to think that Amos T. is a very good looking man.
    Amos and NC, sitting in a tree....
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Quote Originally Posted by L L & S View Post

Sounds good. Loved the album of Janet.

Do it!
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

They have until 5pm, however, they can come to the judge and say they are done for the day and wish to come back at 9:30 in the morning. If I understood what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeJunkie View Post
    OMG - I will never forget the look on Karen's face when Char asked her how she spelled her name!!
    I wonder if she was in the courtroom today - I was outside, so I couldn't see my screen that well. Did anybody notice her?
    Today they only showed Janet's side of the courtroom, some very close up shots of her family and friends. I don't remember the camera ever going over to Raven's side, it may have and I missed it. After the State finished closing arguments, the camera zoomed in on Janet's family and many of them were crying. I could feel their relief that Charlene did such a good job and that this horrible nightmare is a bit closer to being over.
    Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
    ............Harper Lee

If/when you start a new thread, please come back over here and let us know so we'll know where to be. Thanks!!
    Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
    ............Harper Lee

Done! VERDICT WATCH Raven Abaroa Murder in the 1st.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210745"]VERDICT WATCH - Raven Abaroa Murder in the 1st - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by guera View Post
    Yeah, this makes me sick. Strangely, I thought Tyndall would be above this. I'm obviously dead wrong.
    I had heard that Tyndall, though a defense attorney wasn't one of those "slimy" kinds. I truly didn't think he would have used the words "Church Mouse". He disappointed me and I was thoroughly disgusted by his closing.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    The State is not even standing up for the Victim. Absolutely a FAIL in my opinion.
    Obviously the State is allowing the Defense Team to show what complete and utter disregard they have for a murdered victim and their family. It proves that Raven is still acting like he was the victim, when it was JANET that was murdered. Tyndall, Mani & Raven deserve each other.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator View Post
    I had heard that Tyndall, though a defense attorney wasn't one of those "slimy" kinds. I truly didn't think he would have used the words "Church Mouse". He disappointed me and I was thoroughly disgusted by his closing.
    Me, too, trix. I just chalked it up to them having a lazy, lying murderer for a client and a cheesy case to defend...

We have all seen it before, haven't we?!

I just hope the jury caught on to it, too.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    Me, too, trix. I just chalked it up to them having a lazy, lying murderer for a client and a cheesy case to defend...

We have all seen it before, haven't we?!

I just hope the jury caught on to it, too.
    I had respect for Tyndall throughout the proceedings in many ways. He lost all respect I have had for him.

Raven hates Websleuths because it was dedicated to finding Justice for JANET, not about how cool Raven's weird fake blonde highlights were, not how his mother dresses like she's 18, not about his VX, not about his awesome toys. Tyndall tried using Websleuths as part of his defense and wimped out in closing.

There are 1000's of cases posted here, and it's sad that people on the internet, people at WS and other forums I noticed too cared more about WHO murdered Janet, this forum is about Janet, Tears for Janet is about Janet, and not about Raven. Sorry Tyndall, you may not have liked that a bunch of us cared about Justice for Janet, but all of us had to, because your client did not!

Whether or not Raven is found guilty by a jury of his peers, he took that knife and killed her, he took away her free will, he didn't want Janet taking his possession, Kaiden, he didn't want anyone else having Janet, who was also his possession, he didn't want to lose his possessions, his Ducati and his precious VX, so he killed her.

Guilty, not Guilty, Hung Jury, Tyndall and Mani, your client IS A MURDERER and is the person who killed Janet and their unborn child and he'll screw up again and end up

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91