1128 users online (179 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Same here. Just tweeted a message to her sister.

I still think about Mickey frequently.

5 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 years now. I remember her bike was found on my 60th birthday. RIP dear Mickey. Peace & comfort to the Shunick family.

During one of the 2017 Lafayette Mardi Gras parades, friends decorated their bikes and rode in her memory. Mighty Mick has her own bike path in a beautiful section of Lafayette.

Another young woman is missing in Lafayette, her name is Daisy Landry. Daisy is not her real name, just what she is called by friends and family. She is 19 or 20 years of age and has not been seen in a few days, maybe a week now. I can't remember all the details, the message came across my FB page.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaTime View Post
    Another young woman is missing in Lafayette, her name is Daisy Landry. Daisy is not her real name, just what she is called by friends and family. She is 19 or 20 years of age and has not been seen in a few days, maybe a week now. I can't remember all the details, the message came across my FB page.
    I know. I just saw they have arrested someone on murder charges in her case though she has not been found yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4