1081 users online (185 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Ricki Lake Show Tuesday May 14

Tuesday May 14 Katiecoolady and other friends of Websleuths will be featured on the Ricki Lake Show. It is going to be an amazing show.

Here is a link where you can check time and channel in your area for the Ricki Lake show.

http://therickilakeshow.com/rickilake/wheretowatch

If a thread is already started on this forgive me. I didn't see it.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Thanks! My son threw up in the car in the way to school, so I am home unexpectedly today and can watch! Lol. Thanks again! I hope we get Ricki. I love her! Never watch daytime tv, other than court, hln.
    Last edited by Darkhorse; 05-14-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: There is always a silver lining!

"No jury will convict me. You can mark my word's on that one. No jury will ever convict me."

It looks like it is scheduled to come on in my area in 5 minutes.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

I hope someone uploads as I won't be home when it airs here in ny. *flowers*

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    KCL up now!

WagaraTapaTalk
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Great job! I'm sure there's much more you could have said but you covered all of your points beautifully. I thought the point you made about the bank loan was particularly strong and showed how easy it is to be taken in by this type of person. Once again great job!!

WagaraTapaTalk
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

It is amazingly sad that the perpetrators eventually are seen as the victims. I am so glad KCL is there to support the Alexanders and others who have friends, family members who have suffered terrible crimes. Thank you KCL and others that give up their time, emotions and energy for justice.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

At work and cannot get it! Can someone post it later?? I hope hope hope!

Coming on right now in DC area!

Watching! Love you, girl!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~~All my posts are IMHO~~

“I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.” ~Maya Angelou~

hmmmm---I posted a rather personal tribute to KCL for her appearance on the Rikki Show and I cannot find it now. I hope I didn't send it to a wrong thread or even, perhaps, to some other board??? Yikes!! Sure can't find it anywhere on WS (now I will worry all day that it went somewhere I don't want it to be. )

Thanks Katie. You made us and your sister proud!
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Wow. KCL, you did a great job.

just watched it on tv. amazing sad. bless your family . it aired in fl at 11am
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

Comes on at 3 here so Ill have to record it later tonight.

man somebody best be youtubing that. I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to werk (pouty emoticon needed here)
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast