Ricki Lake Show Tuesday May 14

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tuesday May 14 Katiecoolady and other friends of Websleuths will be featured on the Ricki Lake Show. It is going to be an amazing show.

Here is a link where you can check time and channel in your area for the Ricki Lake show.

http://therickilakeshow.com/rickilake/wheretowatch

If a thread is already started on this forgive me. I didn't see it.

Tricia

Thanks! My son threw up in the car in the way to school, so I am home unexpectedly today and can watch! Lol. Thanks again! I hope we get Ricki. I love her! Never watch daytime tv, other than court, hln. :)

It looks like it is scheduled to come on in my area in 5 minutes.

I hope someone uploads as I won't be home when it airs here in ny. *flowers*

KCL up now!

WagaraTapaTalk

Great job! I'm sure there's much more you could have said but you covered all of your points beautifully. I thought the point you made about the bank loan was particularly strong and showed how easy it is to be taken in by this type of person. Once again great job!!

WagaraTapaTalk

It is amazingly sad that the perpetrators eventually are seen as the victims. I am so glad KCL is there to support the Alexanders and others who have friends, family members who have suffered terrible crimes. Thank you KCL and others that give up their time, emotions and energy for justice.

At work and cannot get it! Can someone post it later?? I hope hope hope!

Watching! Love you, girl!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hmmmm---I posted a rather personal tribute to KCL for her appearance on the Rikki Show and I cannot find it now. I hope I didn't send it to a wrong thread or even, perhaps, to some other board??? Yikes!! Sure can't find it anywhere on WS :scared: (now I will worry all day that it went somewhere I don't want it to be. :blushing: )

Thanks Katie. You made us and your sister proud!

just watched it on tv. amazing sad. bless your family . it aired in fl at 11am

Comes on at 3 here so Ill have to record it later tonight.

man somebody best be youtubing that. I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to werk :( (pouty emoticon needed here)

Dookie!! I missed it!! Surely one of our lovely peeps will post a link, right?!?!?!

Thank you for the link Tricia. Looks like us in North Texas can watch it here:

4:00PM
CW.png
KDAF

CW - DALLAS-FT. WORTH

Thank you for the link Tricia. Looks like us in North Texas can watch it here:

4:00PM
CW.png
KDAF

CW - DALLAS-FT. WORTH

Double check on your line up. While it says 4pm it was really 3pm on my lineup.

Double check on your line up. While it says 4pm it was really 3pm on my lineup.

Thank you! I would have missed it and been ever so mad!

I just found locatetv.com and it gives me the schedule of all local channels. I'm keeping that site on my desktop now!

Emotional show. Thank you KCL for all that you do to help other victims and also to help those creeps stay in prison! I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. May God continue to comfort you!! Peace my friend ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back