Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Police find Tim Bosma's truck at home of suspect's mother; search to begin at airport hangar
National Post staff
13/05/13 | Last Updated: 13/05/13 1:00 PM ET
Hamilton police say a truck matching the description of Bosma’s was found at the Kleinburg, Ont., home of Madeline Millard, the mother of a man arrested Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Bosma.
Search for Tim Bosma now concentrated on Kitchener-Waterloo
Last Updated May 13, 2013 5:16 P.M.
Officers with the Hamilton Police Service spent several hours Monday inside a hangar at the Region of Waterloo International Airport, but little is known about what they were doing inside.

A police forensics van pulled up near the hangar – belonging to Millard Air, the family business of Dellen Millard, charged in the disappearance of Tim Bosma – shortly after 10 a.m. Monday and remained on site all day.
THE RULES

Thread #1
Thread #2

This is the roseville rd field

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 126
Sorry for the very poor pics as I was trying to discreetly take the photo from my phone while I......the first pic is the LE van and tv in driveway across the street from the grey barns they are now showingon the news on Roseville Rd in Ayr. The second pic is the barn as of 7:45 pm tonight...doesnt seem to be taped off as shown in tonights 11pm news. Again sorry I didnt get a better pic but I thought it was the yellow buildings with LE in driveway across the street they were looking at that I posted pics of earlier...

Attachments

• Roseville rd 3.jpg
    Roseville rd 3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Roseville Rd 4.jpg
    Roseville Rd 4.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 141
<modsnip>

Can anyone verify where these photos were taken? ("MY OFFICE") Is it inside DM's hangar? (photos from AM's twitteryfrog JonV just posted in the last thread, page 42-thanks)

That building has quite a few 8 or 10 foot garage doors in it by the looks of it.

Millard, who was once named the youngest person ever to fly a helicopter solo at 14, made his first appearance in Hamilton court Saturday represented by duty counsel.

An order not to communicate with a number of people- who cannot be disclosed because of a court-ordered publication ban - was put in place.

Millard is expected to appear in court again at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday for a bail hearing.

Meanwhile, police have received more than 500 tips during their search for Bosma, now entering its second week.

They also continue to hunt for a man believed to be white, in his early 20s, 5-foot-9 to 5-foot-10, with a small to medium build and dark hair, who wore a red hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled over his head.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130513-151645.html

I wonder who the people are that he was ordered not to communicate with?

:seeya: You can link to AM's social media pages, but you can't copy and paste from them.

In fact, we don't copy and paste from social media pages at all, with the exception of MSM and LE pages. The other exception would be missing posters from official "missing" pages.

Millard, who was once named the youngest person ever to fly a helicopter solo at 14, made his first appearance in Hamilton court Saturday represented by duty counsel.

An order not to communicate with a number of people- who cannot be disclosed because of a court-ordered publication ban - was put in place.

Millard is expected to appear in court again at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday for a bail hearing.

Meanwhile, police have received more than 500 tips during their search for Bosma, now entering its second week.

They also continue to hunt for a man believed to be white, in his early 20s, 5-foot-9 to 5-foot-10, with a small to medium build and dark hair, who wore a red hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled over his head.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130513-151645.html

I wonder who the people are that he was ordered not to communicate with?
The media should get the facts correct, it wasn't a solo helicopter.

The media should get the facts correct, it wasn't a solo helicopter.

I don't mean to sound rude, but they are saying he flew it SOLO meaning he did so alone...not a solo helicopter. I am not looking to pick a fight by any means I am just saying...

they are not going to tell us anything tomorrow :( publication ban on other suspects? thats what I just read on twitter

"Deepak Paradkar told reporters Monday his client, Dellen Millard, is "100% not guilty."

(Tim's truck just drove itself into DM's mom's house by itself :rolleyes: Must've been the other Dodge Ram enthusiast with the Ambition Tattoo )

""We are concerned what the evidence is against him, we don't know," Pradkar said, adding his client is exercising his right to remain silent."
:furious:

they are not going to tell us anything tomorrow :( publication ban on other suspects? thats what I just read on twitter

I knew that was coming after following Noelle Paquette's case.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh correction it says he is to have no contact with witnesses, interesting..so someone he knows ratted him out?

I don't mean to sound rude, but they are saying he flew it SOLO meaning he did so alone...not a solo helicopter. I am not looking to pick a fight by any means I am just saying...
My bad...I seen him with pic of grandfather with the plane in the background,
K I'm tired, time to goto bed.
LE has a day to get more damning evidence so that doesn't get bail.

This is BULL!!! MOO
Exercising his right to be silent...:furious: Where is Tim #%^^$@^&!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog