913 users online (143 members and 770 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.

ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

Nichole Cable was last seen on Route 221 in her hometown on Sunday, according to Penobscot County Sheriff Glenn Ross.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/1...from-glenburn/

This is hitting my Fb. Here is the fb link, https://www.facebook.com/groups/577550842284659/

This could possible be an online predators work

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Sheriff looking for missing Glenburn girl

WCSH6 - "Nichole Cable was last seen on Route 221 in Glenburn on Sunday May 12th. She is described as a white female, brown hair with blue eyes, weighing 90 pounds."

Call 207-947-4585 with information about Nichole's whereabouts in the last 24 to 48 hours.
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 05-14-2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: add phone number
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Rte 221 in Glenburn is just a bit northwest of Bangor:

Link to Google map here
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Endangered Runaway: NICHOLE CABLE (ME)

NICHOLE CABLE, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/12/2013. Missing From GLENBURN, ME. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Penobscot County Sheriff's Office (Maine) 1-207-947-4585.

Case Type: Endangered Runaway

Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Nichole. She was last seen on May 12, 2013. Nichole may be in the company of an unknown male. She was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, light colored jeans, and black sneakers.

More...

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 05-15-2013 at 02:23 AM.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I was hoping she would be home by morning. Friends or family are posting about why would she leave her charger or makeup. In my mind if she ran away she could buy those things, but really I can not see a 15 year old leaving those behind. I wonder if anyone else was talking to the same guy, the real face of the facebook page has been found.

Someone was using a fake FB account to contact young girls in the area according to a few sources.

she was last known to be with a man she had met on Fb who has since shut down his FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/577550842284659/

ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

NICHOLE CABLE, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/12/2013. Missing From GLENBURN, ME. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Penobscot County Sheriff's Office (Maine) 1-207-945-4636.

More...

Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-17-2013 at 08:51 AM.

http://www.wabi.tv/news/40114/author...-glenburn-teen

Her mom gives a explanation over what happen. Nichole was meeting a friend who she thought she knew from facebook but turned out to not be that person.

eeeekk thats scary. I say bust out the phone records.

Mother makes emotional plea for return of missing Glenburn teen

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/1...glenburn-teen/
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    http://www.wabi.tv/news/40114/author...-glenburn-teen

Her mom gives a explanation over what happen. Nichole was meeting a friend who she thought she knew from facebook but turned out to not be that person.
    from that link --
    "Her mother, Kristine Willey, "Sunday night, my daughter Nicole want to the driveway, in my drive way, to meet a friend, and it turned out to be something different then what she who she said. It was someone that she didn't know that she met on Facebook.""

So does the mother have a description of a vehicle? Of the person? Did her daughter come back inside the house or get grabbed and put in the car at that point or how does the mom know the daughter went into the driveway, looked into the car, didn't recognize the person as who she thought it was, etc? I'm guessing either she was there and witnessed it, or else Nichole came back inside and told her mom, but then when did she disappear?

I don't understand exactly how this happened.

edit - all I see on the group page as an explanation is as follows:

"UPDATE: Nichole Kristine Cable was last know to be with a male using a fictitious name of Bryan Butterfield. He was using a Facebook account with that name and it has now been taken down. The authorities have no leads. "

Which also doesn't tell a whole lot..

When I search for the ficticious "Bryan Butterfield" on google .... (EDITED OUT THE REST BECAUSE I DON"T THINK THESE ARE THE SAME GUY AFTER ALL)

this case is so scary to me. we're a couple of days into this disappearance already and so little info to go on means there's so little we can do to help sleuthing.. frustrating

Has anyone thought of sending this case to Catfish?

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast