Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Missing father Tim Bosma found dead, Hamilton police say
National Post
John Visser and Adrian Humphries
3/05/14 | Last Updated: 13/05/14 4:01 PM ET
Hamilton Police say that missing Ancaster, Ont. father Tim Bosma has been found dead. Police said the remains of Bosma were found burned.
“This investigation is long from over,” he said. “We require more time to work as we pursue those that are responsible for Tim’s death.”
Police find Tim Bosma's truck at home of suspect's mother; search to begin at airport hangar
National Post staff
13/05/13 | Last Updated: 13/05/13 1:00 PM ET
Hamilton police say a truck matching the description of Bosma’s was found at the Kleinburg, Ont., home of Madeline Millard, the mother of a man arrested Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Bosma.
READ ME>>>THE RULES

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Rest in Peace, Tim. You will not be forgotten.

A ‘hard-working country boy’ senselessly lost

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER

Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim Bosma, 32, leaves behind his two-year-old daughter.

I just wanted to clarify because the poster made it sound like someone else drove the phone three and threw it to throw LE off. That would be really dumb since there were traceable calls on it.

I wish we had the details but that's ok, it just boggled my mind to wonder how that darn phone was found at such a random place.

The area the phone was found, is off a short dead end street, less than 500 meters from the exit from the 403, and directly the place to turn and head north towards ayr. The end of the street is a turn about, and the beginning of very popular walking trail.

It is also the only entrance that hundreds of transport trucks use to access a huge distribution warehouse on the same road, Fen Ridge Crt, Brantford.

In my opinion, based on personal knowledge of the area, multiple people and cameras would have seen the vehicles, but to stop at the end of the road and go for a short walk would not be out of place, even after dark. Lots of people take a wrong turn at Oak Park and Fen Ridge and simply use the turn about to get back on the highway.

Still, there are cameras there, which can see the street traffic. Hoping they are being looked at by LE.

So, I'm going to float a theory, because I have a second vehicle being involved just to drop the two off doesn't really make sense when they could theoretically just as easily have dropped off the truck/trailer nearby and driven Tim's truck straight into that in a secluded area in order to avoid detection.

MOO, I think the reason they weren't worried about people seeing DM is because maybe the second vehicle was there in order to stage a carjacking. That would explain the need for at least two people in the second vehicle as well. One of the guys in the other vehicle to force TB out of the passenger seat of the truck, and order DM to drive away "at gunpoint" and a second one to drive the second car from the scene. Then they'd have had the truck, be looking for the mysterious carjackers, and nobody would suspect the rich kid who doesn't need to steal a truck had anything to do with it. But things didn't go as planned.

Really never associated an incinerator with heating an airport hanger, or to use it to burn off diesel and lube oil, easier just to have someone pick it up then to operate one of these things. Looks sinister.

FIRST POST!!!

I live in Hamilton (Ancaster, where TB lived is part of Hamilton) and have been following this forum for a few days. Lots of theories out there. I'm afraid of what we might find out as the case goes on. Based on detective MK's comments in this afternoon's press conference, I sense that there's a lot going on here that we don't know, and that it's about more than just a truck. In Canada, there's an ugly side to the construction business: honest contractors are bullied by bigger, corrupt companies who sometimes extort and otherwise make it hard for ppl like TB. Detective MK says TB was targeted. Why? Is there any evidence linking TB and DM before the truck ad? Have they searched TB's work emails yet?

I have just spent 30min looking over the past 10plus pages of posts on the other thread to find a answer to my question. Someone referenced that AM was cleared today? Was this in the news? I can't find any info on it. Can anyone provide any info...to get me up to date. Heck I looked over the FB page and thought there was some HUGE coincidences there. Thanks:

I have just spent 30min looking over the past 10plus pages of posts on the other thread to find a answer to my question. Someone referenced that AM was cleared today? Was this in the news? I can't find any info on it. Can anyone provide any info...to get me up to date. Heck I looked over the FB page and thought there was some HUGE coincidences there. Thanks:

During the press conference on the afternoon of the 14th, the question was fielded to Det.-Sgt. Kavanagh regarding the involvement of AM, and the reply was that he was not involved after being interviewed by the police.

Sorry guys, I deleted my original post of the incinerator pic. The post landed right beneath the pic of Tim & his Daughter. It did'nt seem appropriate. I'll re-post it in a bit.

At the 2:30pm news conference today.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875896-bosma-investigation-long-from-over-/

"AM, a friend and co-racer of Millard who had posted photos of the two building cars at the Waterloo hangar, had been previously identified, but was interviewed and cleared of any involvement."

In the 2:30 press conference someone asked about AM and the speaker said that they interviewed him and he was cleared.

LE announced in a press conference today that AM has been questioned and cleared.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2875896-bosma-investigation-long-from-over-/

During the press conference on the afternoon of the 14th, the question was fielded to Det.-Sgt. Kavanagh regarding the involvement of AM, and the reply was that he was not involved after being interviewed by the police.

Thankyou very much. Crazy coincidence to have a 15sec video of a black chevy decked out in Miami years ago with AM tagging it to DM on AM's FB page. But Coincidences do happen.

Watch a replay of today's 2:30 news conference by Det Sgt Kavanaugh. He states clearly that AM was questioned and cleared.

Detective MK cleared him during the press conference this afternoon. One of the reporters asked if there's a connection. MK said no. AM was questioned and released.

The area the phone was found, is off a short dead end street, less than 500 meters from the exit from the 403, and directly the place to turn and head north towards ayr. The end of the street is a turn about, and the beginning of very popular walking trail.

It is also the only entrance that hundreds of transport trucks use to access a huge distribution warehouse on the same road, Fen Ridge Crt, Brantford.

In my opinion, based on personal knowledge of the area, multiple people and cameras would have seen the vehicles, but to stop at the end of the road and go for a short walk would not be out of place, even after dark. Lots of people take a wrong turn at Oak Park and Fen Ridge and simply use the turn about to get back on the highway.

Still, there are cameras there, which can see the street traffic. Hoping they are being looked at by LE.

IIRC in the most recent presser, LE states the vehicles were filmed traveling together in Brantford, within the industrial park there.

After that the truck was spotted in Kitchener (no doubt on the way to the hangar)

Part of me is wondering whether this was a thrill kill. He made his first mark on the earth by being a 14 year old that flew a helicopter and a plane on one day ... thrills. Thirteen years later, what would someone like that do for kicks?

Surely there are easier ways to steal a truck than to arrange a test drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans