PA - Alicia Kozakiewicz, abducted, held, tortured at 13 yrs old, and survived

The Cheese

Reaction score
I, too, am an abduction survivor
By Alicia Kozakiewicz, Special to CNN

snipped

At age 13, I, too, became the helpless victim of a sexually depraved monster, a vicious Internet predator who actively groomed me. Luring me from my home, he abducted me to Virginia where I was held captive in his basement dungeon.

For days, I was raped, beaten and tortured, and like an animal, chained to the floor by a locking dog collar. My abductor shared my degradation via streaming video, boasting online about the young girl he had taken to be his sex slave.

It was this very brazenness that would lead to my rescue, as one recipient of the live broadcast, afraid of his own involvement in the crime, scoured the newspaper and found my National Center for Missing and Exploited Children missing person flier. Seeing that my family and the FBI were searching for me, he used a pay phone to contact authorities.

snipped

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/15/health/human-factor-alicia-kozakiewicz/?hpt=hp_t1

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2014/09/27/internet-luring-victim-helps-others/16350877/

Alicia Kozakiewicz is 26 years old, but she said sometimes the child within her still hurts.

In January 2002, at age 13, Kozakiewicz was abducted, held captive, tortured and raped by a man she had met online and thought was her friend. Though Kozakiewicz was a victim, many punished her, accusing her of participating in her own abduction and rape, she said...

From being told to “just get over it” and to “move on” to being embarrassed to tell people she was abducted for “only” four days because “other kids have had it worse,” she ran through a gamut of emotions and now has turned her experience and pain into the Alicia Project so she can help other victims, their families and communities to learn that victims are just that — victims.

Alicia “Kozak” Kozakiewicz remembers thinking she wasn’t leaving her captor’s dungeon alive after four days of rape and abuse.

She was 13 years old when an online predator lured her from her parents’ home in Pittsburgh on Jan. 1, 2002, drove her to Virginia and chained her in his basement.

“He put a locking dog collar around my neck and dragged me to his dungeon and raped me,” Kozak told Fox News Digital.

“He chained me to the floor with this dog collar next to the bed. I was raped and beaten and tortured in that house for four days.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back