Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Missing father Tim Bosma found dead, Hamilton police say
National Post
John Visser and Adrian Humphries
3/05/14 | Last Updated: 13/05/14 4:01 PM ET
Hamilton Police say that missing Ancaster, Ont. father Tim Bosma has been found dead. Police said the remains of Bosma were found burned.
“This investigation is long from over,” he said. “We require more time to work as we pursue those that are responsible for Tim’s death.”
Police find Tim Bosma's truck at home of suspect's mother; search to begin at airport hangar
National Post staff
13/05/13 | Last Updated: 13/05/13 1:00 PM ET
Hamilton police say a truck matching the description of Bosma’s was found at the Kleinburg, Ont., home of Madeline Millard, the mother of a man arrested Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Bosma.
READ ME>>>THE RULES

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Rest in Peace, Tim. You will not be forgotten.

A ‘hard-working country boy’ senselessly lost

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER

Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim Bosma, 32, leaves behind his two-year-old daughter.

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Originally Posted by Peace777
Found this probably nothing just http://www.tradekey.com/company/Millardair-1752537.html

I had seen that, as far as I can tell from linked in, the contact hasn't worked there since 2009. Likely WM was still CEO IMO

I notice from the phone # that the local exchange # - 483 -is an Oakville # not a phone # that would correspond to the Millard Air Hangar at Pearson (Malton).

Was this the phone # of the home in Oakville that was sold a couple a years ago? Who lived in this house? DM? It seems odd a home phone number would be given.

Is it fair to ask ?

How much would it cost to carry construction mortgage of $8 million?

Unless the loan was ''covered by an insurance policy" the company must be still be on the 'hook' for the 8 million (of course I am assuming that the acquisition of the land and subsequent construction of the hangars would have been financed.

Oh gosh, I am so sad to come on and see that he has been found dead :(. I know it looked bad, but I was still hopeful.

RIP Tim

@Blomquist

Welcome to WS :)

re your post in previous thread wrt RK:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Wayback machine shows the fbi-online site is not related to the FBI, but is an international security firm and whois shows the admin RK as being in Great Britain. I'm not real convinced the company is legit, but I don't see anything that appears to tie in with the RK affiliated with Millard Air.

same name = big world

I have another theory

- LE knows exactly who the others are because DM has told them. LE us saying they have no idea who the other suspects are for a reason, it's a trick. They want the others to feel safe and come out of hiding, start posting on forums and Facebook again, believe that the police aren't on to them. Eventually, if they believe that LE is pinning it all on DM the other will show...

Thoughts?

@Blomquist.... You stated in your post from the previous thread "2./ DM did post on a forum and he mentioned that he was at Hangar 5, 2450 Derry Road East, Mississauga, he mentioned his grandfather. Those posts are now missing it would seem. But I may be able to retrieve what I found."

Did you happen to find that information? If not... was it posted as his real name, or with a handle? Do you have any information on a handle he was using online?
Thank you in advance!

I have another theory

- LE knows exactly who the others are because DM has told them. LE us saying they have no idea who the other suspects are for a reason, it's a trick. They want the others to feel safe and come out of hiding, start posting on forums and Facebook again, believe that the police aren't on to them. Eventually, if they believe that LE is pinning it all on DM the other will show...

Thoughts?

you could be onto something with that.....

I suspect that with the addiction to texting that 20 somethings have that LE has all kinds of IT people checking FB postings and checking for IP's etc as well as cell phone records. As you point out LE already has a shopping list of possible accomplices/or persons of ''interest''.

Dellen Millard engaged?

Article discussing the sale of the farm with Kitchener realtor Bruce Nicholson....

Nicholson recalls that events moved quickly in the spring of 2011. A few months earlier, Dellen Millard had called Nicholson from 2548 Roseville Rd., dialing the number on the For Sale sign and introducing himself.

Millard explained his interest in the farm, a 46-hectare property with an old barn, but no residence. Nicholson met him to walk the property. Millard eventually explained that he planned to build a house there for himself and his fiancée. “He was discussing, ‘where do you think is a good spot?’ ”

They met several times at the farm, joined sometimes by Dellen’s father Wayne Millard, president of family business Millardair. The father has since passed away.

Nicholson learned that the family was relocating its aviation business from Toronto to the regional airport.

“I often met them at the airport, because they were negotiating at the same time with the management (at the airport) to get a piece of land to build a hangar on,” he recalls.

The Millards would meet with Nicholson at the airport café and afterward meet with others, including airport manager Chris Wood, to discuss hangar plans.

In May 2011, Dellen Millard bought the farm without conditions, a cash sale. It was listed for $899,000 and he purchased it for $835,000 from an older man who had raised livestock in the barn.

Full article here: http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/934720--from-jetliners-to-police-tape

Can we confirm that DM was in fact in the truck for the test drive? Just because he used the phone the day before for the other teans nothing.

Can we confirm that DM was in fact in the truck for the test drive? Just because he used the phone the day before for the other teans nothing.

haven't found any ''proof'' disclosed in news items at this point.....am guessing that TB's wife would know but LE is not revealing ....:scared:

It was a theory of mine that DM may have been motivated to avenge his father's death by suicide or stress related illness and it somehow lead to the death of TB. It was the odd obit that lead me to thinking this.

If DMs dad was in over his head with debt and blamed it on unfair competition or being ripped off or felt cheated somehow etc, the stress could have lead to his eventual suicide (or death by a stress related illness or heart attack etc).

This theory should either be investigated or put to rest.

There was a post in this forum about a ctvnews@6 story where it was allegedly reported that DM's father committed suicide. I cannot find any reference to this online. Has this been confirmed?

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/15/crime-out-of-character-for-accused-bosma-killer-lawyer

Couldn't find out any 'news' about the fiancé but did notice that DM's mom will be taking over the reins of the company while DM is behind bars.

There's a lot of work in winding down a corporation as well as an estate so it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Earlier threads pointed out that one of the family 'causes' (flora and fauna I think) was behind in filing returns for several years and WM, DM and MB were all listed as officers of the organization.

Wonder what surprises await the poor woman as she has the task of tidying up after DM and WM:stormingmad:

So if DM'S dad committed suicide, does that not void insurance policies?

ETA: could also be why his death was kept so quiet?!

News article this morning TO SUN, "Murder may have been Thrill Kill" one possible theory that police have.

Also that the father WM's suicide (shot in the eye) was "ruled" a suicide "could" be looked at again (possibly due to theories the LE are considering?)

“Anything that has happened previous can be looked at again,” the officer said, referring to other possible cases.

For example, the Sun has learned that the death last December of the suspect’s father, Wayne Millard, was looked into by Toronto Police.

“He died from a gunshot wound to his eye, but it was ruled a suicide,” the officer said of the Millardair president. “If there was new information, as it would be on any case, the coroner could ask for it to be looked at again.”

Lots in the article....

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni