Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Missing father Tim Bosma found dead, Hamilton police say
National Post
John Visser and Adrian Humphries
3/05/14 | Last Updated: 13/05/14 4:01 PM ET
Hamilton Police say that missing Ancaster, Ont. father Tim Bosma has been found dead. Police said the remains of Bosma were found burned.
“This investigation is long from over,” he said. “We require more time to work as we pursue those that are responsible for Tim’s death.”
Police find Tim Bosma's truck at home of suspect's mother; search to begin at airport hangar
National Post staff
13/05/13 | Last Updated: 13/05/13 1:00 PM ET
Hamilton police say a truck matching the description of Bosma’s was found at the Kleinburg, Ont., home of Madeline Millard, the mother of a man arrested Saturday in connection with the disappearance of Bosma.
READ ME>>>THE RULES

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Rest in Peace, Tim. You will not be forgotten.

A ‘hard-working country boy’ senselessly lost

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER

Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim Bosma, 32, leaves behind his two-year-old daughter.

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Gooseneck type trailer

Attachments

• TruckandTrailerP1010003.jpg
    TruckandTrailerP1010003.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 41
Wow, mini-earthquake about 5 mins. ago here. freaky.

Can someone post the link that was LE talking about the amount of ash they found... It was on the old thread somewhere... It was saying it was more than they would ususally find for just one body, but that it might me animals.. Or something to that effect.

So in my mind I am thinking, since we now know what this truck and trailer would look like going down the road to Kleinburg...somebody saw it. They probably took secondary (not major) highways and sideroads, I would have remembered just because if I was driving behind it, it's a pain in the butt to pass or to follow. Rural folks are very aware of their surroundings but other than it being a pain to drive with, they didn't know it was important. So..here comes the boots on the ground work for the police force, knocking on every rural homes door to ask if they saw something. A huge task.

Is there breaking news today on the case, as was tweeted that there was going to be last night? TIA

Is there breaking news today on the case, as was tweeted that there was going to be last night? TIA

As far as I could gleen from newspapers etcetera...the new thing was that WM's suicide file is still an open investigation, was never closed.

This means that even before the murder, they were still inconclusive about the suicide.

"My grandson (Dellen) is not overly interested in the business but maybe that will change," Carl Millard said.

Quote from http://www.mississauga.com/news/art...-abusive-exploitive-and-a-risk-taker-profiler

being the child of a person who took his life in the midst of a positive change in his world (believe it or not the local police in my small town had me a suspect in the investigation) it is possible that WM just snapped one day....based on the above quote IMO it is more likely DM didn't want the new direction Millardair was going to happen. Maybe DM didn't have anything to do with the death of WM other then he was a a negative person about it and WM couldn't handle starting putting his heart and soul into something he knew DM would end as soon as he had control of the company? IMO

Also my father was very predominant in my small town and I personally requested the local media to not report anything about it (once the police ruled it suicide). Yes people in the town "talked" about it and had theories, but to this day - even when art groups were started in his memory - no one has ever printed that it was suicide.

I agree we NEED more information from LE about the vehicle that was following. Even a blurry picture could help.

So it's now MOO that Deepak and DM know each other because of WM's death.
Deepak said how he knew DM a few months ago and it was not criminal, and the article from the star says that WM's death was deemed not criminal. But due to the lag in timing of the obituary and that the death had to be looked into by Toronto Police, Im going to assume DM sought legal advice.

Also, IMO I believe that LE doesnt want our help in locating suspect 2 or else they would've appealed to the public by now, released sketches, told us to be on the lookout etc. All that changed when they arrested DM and found poor Tim.

Thoughts?

Yeah, that DM purchased a condo on May 7th.

IMO. W have to remember that to purchase that condo would have taken time prior to the acutal signing May7th. I do not think DM called up realitor and purchased all in the same day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304