Ariel's Castro had dogs???

Article says they were in good health they just needed a bath. They weren't shy and one was riding in the car with Castro when he was arrested so he probably took good care of them and treated them as companions.

It is quite possible for someone to have deep feelings for animals but very little empathy for other humans. Many of the top Nazis were animal lovers and passed strict laws to protect animals from abuse. We like to paint people as "completely evil" in cases like this but many do in fact have other sides to their personality as well.

Apparently Gina DeJesus adopted one of the dogs and the other two went to a private rescue for adoption:

[video=youtube;9gzyOn7LDrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gzyOn7LDrE[/video]

Article says they were in good health they just needed a bath. They weren't shy and one was riding in the car with Castro when he was arrested so he probably took good care of them and treated them as companions.

It is quite possible for someone to have deep feelings for animals but very little empathy for other humans. Many of the top Nazis were animal lovers and passed strict laws to protect animals from abuse. We like to paint people as "completely evil" in cases like this but many do in fact have other sides to their personality as well.

BBM Ha you beat me to it. I was just going to say in response to the original poster, Hitler was well known at the time for his love for animals.

But in regards to AC, I've read in previous news stories and heard straight from Michelle Knight in an interview she gave that he killed her beloved dog that he had given her right in front of her. So he's probably just an all around jerk.

I was so happy to hear that Gina adopted one of the dogs, he must have helped her keep her sanity! Dogs are awesome like that...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/06/cleveland-kidnapping-survivor-says-was-tied-up-like-fish/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back