808 users online (136 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 182 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Last edited by KateB; 05-20-2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

reposting for Beach

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Asking a favor

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated!

As far as rumours starting... no one is starting rumours here.

We are just speculating.

Out of everyone, the only (3) that were ready to speak for Jodi, there is only one left, and that is DB.

You gotta wonder why. He's whipped? Nuh-Uh. not imo.

Remember folks, he was one of her last stops on her road trip to Mesa and DB knew Jodi was going there.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Mmm, great food and I'm in the front row.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    reposting for Beach
    We hope that you are o.k. Beach, we hate to see any of our moderators having difficulties. Take care and we all love you and miss you.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Has it been confirmed that Jodi will be testifying in the penalty phase?

Apparently, she is.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...y-phase-monday

"Experts say if Jodi speaks to the jury, the key question is: will she take responsibility for the murder of Travis and will she say she's sorry?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonitida View Post
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

There has been a lot of discussion about what Jodi will say if she speaks on her behalf during the penalty phase. Some ask if she will admit all.

I believe she will absolutely speak. She loves herself.

She said in her post conviction interview she had more to say about Juan Martinez and she even went so far as to trash Travis some more. I believe she doesn't know how to be honest with herself and to feel for Travis.

She will use this time to plead for her life by:

A). Spewing about Juan Martinez and how awful she thinks he is. And,
    B). Repeating her lies that she is the real victim here.

For those of us who claim to be Juanettes, and for plain old honest folks, version A isn't going to fly!

For the jury and the whole world, version B would provoke laughter, were it not for the Alexander family sitting in the courtroom.

She doesn't realize it is over for her. So she will talk until the judge tells her to shut up.

So is Jodi going to plead for life or for death when she gets up in front of the jury? I can't keep up with what she says.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonitida View Post
    Unless she is going to give a sincere apology to the family, then she should keep her mouth shut. After what juror #8 had to say about her the jury doesn't believe anything she has to say. She needs to stop thinking about herself and totally give her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    So is Jodi going to plead for life or for death when she gets up in front of the jury? I can't keep up with what she says.
    Reports on HLN said FJA changed her mind and wants life...as of Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    Unless she is going to give a sincere apology to the family, then she should keep her mouth shut. After what juror #8 had to say about her the jury doesn't believe anything she has to say. She needs to stop thinking about herself and totally give her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family.
    Her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family?
    She doesn't have sympathy for them. She said they remind her of her abuser!
    She is so evil, so very evil. Yes she should keep her mouth shut.
    But she won't.

Preakness Stakes is running this afternoon on NBC. Post time is around 6:20 or so. Orb, the winner of the Kentucky Derby, is running in this second leg in hopes of winning the Triple Crown. The race is a mile and 3/16. If you want to see athleticism and God's most beautiful creatures, coverage has started on NBC. There has not been a Triple Crown winner in 35 years. Hopefully, we will see one this year.

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Originally Posted by BeachGirlFromPA View Post
    Troy Hayden who conducted the interview is NOT the son of Jane Fonda....

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/j...s/155740/36908

Troy Garity (son of Jane Fonda)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deanna82437; 05-18-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: bolded quote from previous thread

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
    Her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family?
    She doesn't have sympathy for them. She said they remind her of her abuser!
    She is so evil, so very evil. Yes she should keep her mouth shut.
    But she won't.
    I'm still hoping that there is some good left in her and that she'll surprise us if she testifies.

But then again, her saying that his grieving family reminds her of her "abuser" was so disgusting, that even if her whole story were actually true, it would still be an awful thing to say. So low of her.

Page 1 of 182 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast