Reaction score
Continue discussion here...

BuffetHeader.jpg
link

buffet.jpg
link

WineBuffet4_1.jpg
link

Acoustic Guitar Solo #3 Beautiful New Age Classical Spanish Instrumental Peaceful Music musica - YouTube

reposting for Beach

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

As far as rumours starting... no one is starting rumours here.

We are just speculating.

Out of everyone, the only (3) that were ready to speak for Jodi, there is only one left, and that is DB.

You gotta wonder why. He's whipped? Nuh-Uh. not imo.

Remember folks, he was one of her last stops on her road trip to Mesa and DB knew Jodi was going there.

Mmm, great food and I'm in the front row.

Has it been confirmed that Jodi will be testifying in the penalty phase?

There has been a lot of discussion about what Jodi will say if she speaks on her behalf during the penalty phase. Some ask if she will admit all.

I believe she will absolutely speak. She loves herself.

She said in her post conviction interview she had more to say about Juan Martinez and she even went so far as to trash Travis some more. I believe she doesn't know how to be honest with herself and to feel for Travis.

She will use this time to plead for her life by:

A). Spewing about Juan Martinez and how awful she thinks he is. And,
B). Repeating her lies that she is the real victim here.

For those of us who claim to be Juanettes, and for plain old honest folks, version A isn't going to fly!

For the jury and the whole world, version B would provoke laughter, were it not for the Alexander family sitting in the courtroom.

She doesn't realize it is over for her. So she will talk until the judge tells her to shut up.

So is Jodi going to plead for life or for death when she gets up in front of the jury? I can't keep up with what she says.

Unless she is going to give a sincere apology to the family, then she should keep her mouth shut. After what juror #8 had to say about her the jury doesn't believe anything she has to say. She needs to stop thinking about herself and totally give her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family.

So is Jodi going to plead for life or for death when she gets up in front of the jury? I can't keep up with what she says.

Reports on HLN said FJA changed her mind and wants life...as of Thursday night.:jail:

Unless she is going to give a sincere apology to the family, then she should keep her mouth shut. After what juror #8 had to say about her the jury doesn't believe anything she has to say. She needs to stop thinking about herself and totally give her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family.

Her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family?:floorlaugh:
She doesn't have sympathy for them. She said they remind her of her abuser!
She is so evil, so very evil. Yes she should keep her mouth shut.
But she won't.

Preakness Stakes is running this afternoon on NBC. Post time is around 6:20 or so. Orb, the winner of the Kentucky Derby, is running in this second leg in hopes of winning the Triple Crown. The race is a mile and 3/16. If you want to see athleticism and God's most beautiful creatures, coverage has started on NBC. There has not been a Triple Crown winner in 35 years. Hopefully, we will see one this year.

But she won't.

I'm still hoping that there is some good left in her and that she'll surprise us if she testifies.

But then again, her saying that his grieving family reminds her of her "abuser" was so disgusting, that even if her whole story were actually true, it would still be an awful thing to say. So low of her.

Nurmi said she is at least giving a statement.

I doubt she will change her mind. She's someone who gave an interview minutes after being convicted of murder. She believes her words are of great import and people need to hear what she has to say. She has a manifesto, you know.

I gotta fess-up here - I'm a female and my name is Jody.

This is the 2nd time in my life, and I'm over the half-century mark, that I wished I had a different name.

My Mom, god bless her soul, always called me Jody-Lynn, but I would chew her out for that. Mom finally called me Jody, as per my wish, but if she really wanted to get my attention, she'd call out "Jody-Lynn".

So, the first time I really disliked my name was in grade four. A new family moved to town and they had a son named Jody. I got teased a lot, as did he about our name.

Second time is this case. Please feel free to call me Jody-Lynn!!! :seeya:

But she won't.

I don't find this in any way funny. Yes she is evil, but when someone is fighting for their life it shouldn't be a laughing matter. I am hoping that just for a short time she could reach down into her soul and find some kind of human emotion. If she cares for her family the way she says , then do it for them. After all they are stuck with the embarrassment and mess she left for them to clean up.

Reminder: 30 minutes to post time of the Preakness Stakes.

I'm deciding between Oxbow, Mylute and Will Take Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27