859 users online (162 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Limbo, Columbus, Ohio

Woman pleads not guilty to sexually abusing 2-year-old relative

PHOENIX -- A Valley woman accused of having sexual contact with a 2-year-old relative has pleaded not guilty to charges of child abuse and sexual conduct with a minor.
    Rickesha Burns, 21, entered her plea during an arraignment on Wednesday.
    More articles: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/45...y-sexually.htm

I'm just speechless. Surely she'll never get a third chance with this child.

Disgusting and evil, poor innocent baby Any updates?
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

where the big sharks come to play
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    I'm going to have to sit on my hands on this one.

poor baby

What the H is wrong with people? Omg!

He was her son. It was a vibrator.

A Phoenix woman is accused of shoving a vibrator into her 2-year-old son's anus, and doctors told police that surgery will be required to remove it.
    Police interviewed Burns, who still claimed that a teenage boy at a park did it, even though she "believes it is her vibrator," and police found the boy's blood on her shirt, according to court documents.

The boy was slated to have surgery to get the vibrator removed, according to court documents. Police say the injuries around the boy's anus appear to be caused by a hanger, or similar object, being used in an attempt to get the vibrator out.
    Sick b****
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

I can never wrap my head around how someone can do something like this to their own child. Some people just shouldn't have children. And that's all I will say on the matter, because everything else I want to say is certainly not suitable for here.

The one thing that blows my mind about this though, is how did she expect to get away with the 'park' story. Obviously she knew what they were going to find in this darling little boy, how did she think she could explain that away? Disgusting woman, I hope she's locked up for a very long time, and never has access to this poor child again.

The poor little darling. I hope he makes a full recovery, and can be placed with a family that love him and look after him as real parents should.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson