1289 users online (199 members and 1090 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Alexandra Marie McIntire, 7 months, San Diego, 20 July 1994

Alexandra Marie McIntire

Non-Family Abduction

Missing From: San Diego, California

Missing Since: July 20, 1994

Age: 7 months -- Height: 2'1" -- Weight: 15 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Alexandra has a scar on the upper left side of her back from extensive lung surgery.

Alexandra was last seen in San Diego, California on July 20, 1994. She was last known to be in the company of a female caregiver. Her caregiver took her to visit relatives in South Africa and never returned her. Authorities believe she was sold for adoption.

NCMEC

Doe Network

NamUs

Charley Project

Local woman still has hope of finding missing child

FBI believes girl was sold 19 years ago

[snip]

Arsena McIntire, now of Poplar Street in Mansfield, said her 8-month-old baby Alexandra McIntire vanished July 20, 1994, in San Diego, Calif.

Darrell Foxworth, a spokesman with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in San Diego, said Monday the case is still open and considered a missing child exploitation.

[snip]

“I still don’t know if she was really in South Africa,” Arsena said. “This is the stuff she was feeding me, so I don’t know if she was ever there or is in the U.S.”

Arsena said she was told there was not enough evidence to prosecute the caregiver. An FBI agent later contacted her and did an age-enhanced photo of the baby to help the public identify her.

“I put my name on a lot of websites where kids can go to find their parents,” Arsena said. “The FBI said they thought they sold her. I have hope if someone wanted her enough to buy her, I have hope they will love her and take care of her.”

More: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/...child?gcheck=1

So Cal Redlands, CA to be exact. We call it Inland Empire!
    Heartbreaking still
    The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. ~Author Unknown

Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

Shockingly, the woman that was last seen with her and probably/possibly took her to South Africa has not faced any charges, and from what I can find RUNS a nursery. ????

"Alexandra was born three months premature and spent the first weeks of her life in the hospital due to medical complications. She was seven months old at the time of her disappearance, but only about half that age developmentally. Due to her underdeveloped lungs, she had to have daily nebulizer treatments with albuterol."

Possible match?? "The decedent was believed to have been female. The child may have suffered from bronchopulmonary dysplasia, likely due to premature birth and would have been on some form of ventilator after birth."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1147137/1

Quote Originally Posted by missyh81 View Post
    "Alexandra was born three months premature and spent the first weeks of her life in the hospital due to medical complications. She was seven months old at the time of her disappearance, but only about half that age developmentally. Due to her underdeveloped lungs, she had to have daily nebulizer treatments with albuterol."

Possible match?? "The decedent was believed to have been female. The child may have suffered from bronchopulmonary dysplasia, likely due to premature birth and would have been on some form of ventilator after birth."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1147137/1
    That Jane Doe is on NamUs as well: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3530 There is DNA for her and for Alexandra and test have been run in both cases, so I'm assuming she has been excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by alllads View Post
    Shockingly, the woman that was last seen with her and probably/possibly took her to South Africa has not faced any charges, and from what I can find RUNS a nursery. ????
    I wonder why she can't be charged with custodial interference. Is her story of events found anywhere? Or is she not cooperating with LE?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I wonder why she can't be charged with custodial interference. Is her story of events found anywhere? Or is she not cooperating with LE?
    It's a reaaally weird case, hard to figure out what the actual investigation was? Some info here http://charleyross.wordpress.com/201...ndle-this-one/ , comments by the mother.

How exactly did the caretaker come into the picture? Do authorities know the current location of the caretaker and has she been interviewed and polygraphed?

Is there any info out there with the caretakers side of the story?

I'm really confused about the caretakers role in Alexandra's life. I'd like to know how she might have had the opportunity to sell the baby.

Was the attorney that is mentioned in the charleyross blog ever interviewed?

Lots of questions and hoping answers come for what ever happened to Alexandria.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I am this child's mother. If I give all the information I have to date on this case can anyone here on websleuths try to help me. I feel like the FBI has done nothing. The only person who has even attempted to try anything is my case worker at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. I don't know why I didn't think of coming here to ask for help before, it didn't even occur to me until I watched a show on a missing girl today. I have multiple witnesses that the child care provider was the last person to see my daughter..to have her in her possession. She was not with me. This child care provider is currently the owner of a private school in california. the NCMEC Case worker has said not to give out her name but honestly i'm fed up with nothing being done. No one to this day can tell me why she's not been charged with a crime. Is anyone willing to help me?

the actual case is my missing child. why is that so hard to understand?

Hi, I have just heard about this case for the first time.

So sorry rennogsd1996 that your daughter is missing.

Is Interpol involved in the investigation of Alexandra's case?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    How exactly did the caretaker come into the picture? While Alexandra was in the NICU I began callling around for daycare. I was told to call the San Diego county dept of health and human services that they had a preferred daycare provider list. the daycare provider was on that list. I chose her because she literally lived 5 min walk from me and she was personable. I liked her straight away.

Do authorities know the current location of the caretaker and has she been interviewed and polygraphed? She is in California and yes they know where and no she's never been polygraphed according to my contact at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Is there any info out there with the caretakers side of the story? no there isn't as far as I know.

I'm really confused about the caretakers role in Alexandra's life. I'd like to know how she might have had the opportunity to sell the baby. She treated me (i was 19) like a daughter and Alexandra like a grand daughter. She seemed very loving and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I was not very knowledgeable about city life and was quite naive. She also had permission to take my child to the Naval hospital while i was on duty in case Alexandra got sick. She was born at 25 weeks and occasionally had episodes where she had trouble breathing. Usually a nebulizer treatment sufficed but occasionally it did not.

Was the attorney that is mentioned in the charleyross blog ever interviewed? I'm not sure. I gave the FBI her name and also the contact at NCMEC but was not told if they'd talked to her.

Lots of questions and hoping answers come for what ever happened to Alexandria.
    I want to know where she is too. she turns 22 on the 25th of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdancer View Post

I never thought to ask to be honest but I will tonight. I am friends on FB with the contact from NCMEC. and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdancer View Post

Yes Interpol is involved. I just asked her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast