Website
www.facebook.com
AMMcintire.jpg
AMMcintire1.jpg

Alexandra Marie McIntire

Non-Family Abduction

Missing From: San Diego, California

Missing Since: July 20, 1994

Age: 7 months -- Height: 2'1" -- Weight: 15 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Alexandra has a scar on the upper left side of her back from extensive lung surgery.

Alexandra was last seen in San Diego, California on July 20, 1994. She was last known to be in the company of a female caregiver. Her caregiver took her to visit relatives in South Africa and never returned her. Authorities believe she was sold for adoption.

NCMEC

Doe Network

NamUs

Charley Project

Local woman still has hope of finding missing child

FBI believes girl was sold 19 years ago

[snip]

Arsena McIntire, now of Poplar Street in Mansfield, said her 8-month-old baby Alexandra McIntire vanished July 20, 1994, in San Diego, Calif.

Darrell Foxworth, a spokesman with the Federal Bureau of Investigation in San Diego, said Monday the case is still open and considered a missing child exploitation.

[snip]

“I still don’t know if she was really in South Africa,” Arsena said. “This is the stuff she was feeding me, so I don’t know if she was ever there or is in the U.S.”

Arsena said she was told there was not enough evidence to prosecute the caregiver. An FBI agent later contacted her and did an age-enhanced photo of the baby to help the public identify her.

“I put my name on a lot of websites where kids can go to find their parents,” Arsena said. “The FBI said they thought they sold her. I have hope if someone wanted her enough to buy her, I have hope they will love her and take care of her.”

More: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...still-has-hope-finding-missing-child?gcheck=1

"Alexandra was born three months premature and spent the first weeks of her life in the hospital due to medical complications. She was seven months old at the time of her disappearance, but only about half that age developmentally. Due to her underdeveloped lungs, she had to have daily nebulizer treatments with albuterol."

Possible match?? "The decedent was believed to have been female. The child may have suffered from bronchopulmonary dysplasia, likely due to premature birth and would have been on some form of ventilator after birth."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1147137/1

"Alexandra was born three months premature and spent the first weeks of her life in the hospital due to medical complications. She was seven months old at the time of her disappearance, but only about half that age developmentally. Due to her underdeveloped lungs, she had to have daily nebulizer treatments with albuterol."

Possible match?? "The decedent was believed to have been female. The child may have suffered from bronchopulmonary dysplasia, likely due to premature birth and would have been on some form of ventilator after birth."

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1147137/1

That Jane Doe is on NamUs as well: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3530 There is DNA for her and for Alexandra and test have been run in both cases, so I'm assuming she has been excluded.

Shockingly, the woman that was last seen with her and probably/possibly took her to South Africa has not faced any charges, and from what I can find RUNS a nursery. ????

I wonder why she can't be charged with custodial interference. Is her story of events found anywhere? Or is she not cooperating with LE?

How exactly did the caretaker come into the picture? Do authorities know the current location of the caretaker and has she been interviewed and polygraphed?

Is there any info out there with the caretakers side of the story?

I'm really confused about the caretakers role in Alexandra's life. I'd like to know how she might have had the opportunity to sell the baby.

Was the attorney that is mentioned in the charleyross blog ever interviewed?

Lots of questions and hoping answers come for what ever happened to Alexandria.

Hi, I have just heard about this case for the first time. <modsnip: referenced post was snipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that Interpol have a missing persons database and possibly a DNA database also.

You could get Alexandra listed if she isn't already.

BUMP! I just stumbled upon this today looking for something else.....really seems like this mystery could be solved.

Thinking of Alexandra and her loving mom, <modsnip> at this special time of the year.

Hoping that this is the last time they will spend it apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping up case for Alexandra (and in support of her mother and other family.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back