764 users online (93 members and 671 guests)  

Websleuths News

Netherlands - Niki Huszar, 17 & Surme Hagi Aziz, 14, Oosterhout, 17 May 2013

Case Number: NLZO13081312 (Niki Huszar)
    Case Number: NLZO13081313 (Surme Hagi Aziz)

Niki Huszar is a 17 year old Hungarian Female, who speaks Dutch well. She was born December 26 1995, is 1m65 tall (5ft 4in) and weighs 55kg (121lb). She has brown hair and brown eyes. She has been missing from Oosterhout, Breda (West Brabant) since May 17 2013, and is in urgent need of medication.

Surme Hagi Aziz is a 14 year old Female who was staying at the same institution as Niki Huszar. She was born February 22, 1999, is 1m60 tall (5ft 3in) and has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her skin is of Mid-East/colored complexion, and she uses a lot of make up. Her weight is unknown.

Surme and Niki both left their institution in Oosterhout to run an errand on the evening of May 17 2013. That is the last time they have been seen.

Niki was wearing a purple jacket (see picture), black jogging pants and black Nike shoes with purple Nike logo.

Surme was wearing a blue/green hip length jacket, T-shirt with panther or tiger print, grey jogging pants and high brown shoes with a fur edge at the top.

This case is being handled by the KLP, and Zeeland-West Brabant Police, who are available at +31 79 3459876 or via 0800-6070 if you're in the Netherlands.

Niki is seen to the left, Surme to the right in the attached photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Found deceased: Ruben (9) and Julian van der Schuit (7).
    Je wordt door de hemel gezegend.

Hello again Euro..

Thank you for the thread.
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurohunter1185 View Post
    Surme and Niki both left their institution in Oosterhout to run an errand on the evening of May 17 2013. That is the last time they have been seen.
    For those of us in the U.S., does institution mean like a high school / secondary education facility?

Arrow

Hi Oller. For the record, the institution concerned is for disturbed young people, who have psychiatric or social problems. It's more like what the British would call a "group home".

Also, to add this on, from Omroep Brabant, "Her (Niki's) father mentioned that Niki has mental health problems, and has had several suicide attempts this year. He contacted Omroep Brabant to say she has mood swings, and can be stubborn."

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/19...n+vermist.aspx

-------
    EH1185
    Last edited by Eurohunter1185; 05-20-2013 at 05:01 AM. Reason: ++details

Poor things. I sincerely hope they are found safe, and found soon!

Do you know more about their background,the friends,the childhood..?
    Hope it might not been true but mostly there is faul play* wrong friends involved like 'loverboys'

Hi. Really sorry for the absence of the last couple of days, real life has been on top of me getting onto the internet. I don't know much more about the girls other than what was issued by the KLP - I will have a look for more information and update you when I can.

Edit 1:

Further to the two photographs in the first post, the KLP in Zeeland/West Brabant have a new photo of Niki Huszar, thought to be more recent than that shown above.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eurohunter1185; 05-24-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Attach Photograph

Anyone speak Dutch?
    As far as I can tell the following article says Niki was located after a month? http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/19...r+terecht.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Anyone speak Dutch?
    As far as I can tell the following article says Niki was located after a month? http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/19...r+terecht.aspx
    That's right, she walked back in after a month. No information is giffen about her whereabouts.

Hmm, looking into this case to see how it had been resolved I could not find any news about whether the 2nd girl, Surme, has been found, I suspect so as she is currently (2,5 years later) not listed as missing anymore. I however found this news article: http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/?news/15...e+meisjes.aspx from 2011, two years prior to this case when Surme also went missing with 2 other girls.