SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I can not keep up with the main thread. Anyone know anything about Darryl Brewer? What happened to him?

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

Hi Venom,

I am so sorry. Do you have options? Write a list of the things you can do. Family or friends you can stay with temporarily? Ask him to leave?

I'll say a prayer.

Susan

I sent you a personal message.

Honestly though it's a HUGE mistake for the DT to not call Jodi's mother to the stand. Horrendous mistake. Which makes me think that it's JODI who doesn't want her to testify.

I'm starting to think this whole last week, post-interview, has been the DT's last ditch strategy. Instead of trying to repair that damage they decided not to call her mom, hoped and probably pushed for Womack to withdraw (giving her legal advice to plead the 5th, which would have disallowed her), then put on their drama play this morning.

They don't have anything else, and I agree with the TH's that their best shot is to win on appeal and to have a new jury. They KNOW how much this jury wants to give her the DP and get it over with.

Arias trial wraps for day, continues Tuesday

BRIAN SKOLOFF, AP
25 minutes ago

PHOENIX (AP) — The penalty phase of the Jodi Arias murder trial wrapped up for the day Monday after a series of legal arguments in which her defense lawyers asked for a mistrial and to withdraw from the case.

The trial is scheduled to continue Tuesday with Arias speaking to the jury.

The judge denied the defense's request for a mistrial based on a key witness receiving death threats. In protest of the judge's decision, defense lawyers Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott asked to withdraw.

The judge promptly denied that request, too.

The defense then said they have no plans to call any witnesses, sending the court into recess as lawyers worked to resolve the next step. They later decided Arias would speak to the jury Tuesday...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130520/US--Boyfriend.Slaying/

am lifting you up in prayer right now. I admire your courage in speaking up about your troubles. That shows strength. I don't have any personal experience with this situation to offer anything other than my well wishes and positive thoughts. Thinking of you!
Try to be extra kind to yourself and know what we are here for you. :seeya:

The consolation prize is that she's going to get the DP, she'll be on death row, and that appeal ain't going anywhere.

Could someone please point out where in this morning's court session that JM said PW was on welfare? I've listened to it twice and i didn't hear him say that. Thanks!

{{{{{Venom}}}}}

y y y do i keep torturing myself with this trial?
what is wrong with me?

God loves you and your kids totally and completely, and will get you through whatever happens. May He bless you all mightily!

:seeya: Afternoon !

I tell ya ... ya can't make this stuff up ...

It's like the trial from he . . .

:ufo::ufo::ufo:

*sweeping up around here after the crazy party this weekend*....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member