1184 users online (271 members and 913 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Youtube Video: "Not So Nice Canadians" Relevant?

May be slightly off-topic - but check this out - looks like an attempted truck theft in Ottawa was caught on video -
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-21-2016 at 02:18 AM. Reason: broken link

has anyone watched this youtube video posted yesterday morning out of Ottawa? I really hope he contacted LE

Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-21-2016 at 02:19 AM. Reason: broken link

you and your ride can be carjacked anywhere!!
    Just My Opinion

I was the one who posted the video. I found it when I was looking at #timbosma on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by henderdonald View Post
    I was the one who posted the video. I found it when I was looking at #timbosma on Twitter.
    Wow I just found it. Wtf
    ~ Unless it's a link from MSM, all comments are JMO ~

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
    What did the video contain???
    It's a fake. There's a date stamp on the video of 05/19. No witnesses ever described one of the perps as wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by minisam View Post
    It's a fake. There's a date stamp on the video of 05/19. No witnesses ever described one of the perps as wearing an orange jumpsuit.
    how do you know its a fake? .. looked real to me as the guy got road rash across his side. also notice what apears to be a QPP shield ont he dash and in the window reflection

fake? are you kidding me?
    the guy almost ran 2 of the guys over in an attempt to get away.
    I highly doubt anyone would put themselves at harms way to make a fake video like this.

If anything, it's real, maybe not related but looks pretty real to me

Guys trying to pull driver out a pickup truck

The video was apparently of undercover police taking down

a guy wearing a red hoodie in a black truck. Or two guys in a black truck trying to injure or grab the guy in red hoodie. Looks like it was in Ottawa, hence 'unrelated' being the reason for removing video. It does not look fake to me and of course we do know that there are at least two other suspects out there at this time...and one has a red hoodie and likes black trucks. meh no possible connection there and after all the real killer is locked up so we are told.

I should add, there was a murder in North Middx county a coupe of years ago where a guy killed an old couple in their home. He was found in Ottawa.
    Last edited by Blomquist; 05-20-2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: added to

Quote Originally Posted by Blomquist View Post
    The video was apparently of undercover police taking down

a guy wearing a red hoodie in a black truck. Or two guys in a black truck trying to injure or grab the guy in red hoodie. Looks like it was in Ottawa, hence 'unrelated' being the reason for removing video.
    isn't Ottawa in Ontario? I could see it being unrelated if it happened in Newfoundland, but a 3 hour drive down the highway??? I think the mods need to lighten up a bit here with removing what could be valuable leads. It's probably nothing, but definitely worth a look into

Fake? I doubt it. Unrelated? Likely. I would hope that the youtube poster contacted the police.

As far as the orange jumpsuit, at this distance it is tough to distinguish between a prison jumpsuit and construction overalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I missed it & youtube has pulled it already --???
    The video is still there - unrelated to TB though as it looks like it was filmed or at least the video was put up yesterday

It may very well be a "real" video but not related to the TB case. The video was shot on the 19th...which would be yesterday, not the day TB disappeared. TB was found long before the video was shot. Police believe that TB was killed shortly after his abduction and I believe that. Also, if was related to the TB case and he really was killed shortly after his abduction, it would have been dark outside.
    how do you know its not related to the case? two suspects still missing
    dog ram trucks
    didnt get what they wanted first time...
    i am familiar with the case. and reports from police. I also live in the area of all this.

Happy Victoria Day Folks,

In regards to the video recently put out on the 2 trucks, has anyone noticed a reflection on the drivers side of a badge which is sitting on the other side of the wheel? You can see it thru the window. Not that a badge has anything seriously to do with this but a questionable... The actual heist of the 2 trucks looks like something out of a movie as the one person appears to be dragged along while the truck circles. Very disturbing! Did these two passengers just happen to have their video on while leaving Tim's on a rainy yucky day? Obviously so.... Weird timing.

Also, a big thumbs up to ya'll for all the awesome sleuthing!

SK
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

Exclamation Sidekick...a video of 2 trucks...I think I missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    Happy Victoria Day Folks,

In regards to the video recently put out on the 2 trucks, has anyone noticed a reflection on the drivers side of a badge which is sitting on the other side of the wheel? You can see it thru the window. Not that a badge has anything seriously to do with this but a questionable... The actual heist of the 2 trucks looks like something out of a movie as the one person appears to be dragged along while the truck circles. Very disturbing! Did these two passengers just happen to have their video on while leaving Tim's on a rainy yucky day? Obviously so.... Weird timing.

Also, a big thumbs up to ya'll for all the awesome sleuthing!

SK
    1.**if there was a video like mentioned above of the 2 trucks can someone tell me where?
    Is there a link here???...PLEASE POST # of link or the DIRECT LINK...I am shocked that would be POSTED....confused?...thks robynhood...

Hope everyone had a NICE Candian Long weekend here too....
    Five years from now, when people think of Victoria Stafford they are going to think of the little girl that changed Canadian Laws and made it a safer nation for all children.
    Rodney Stafford; Victoria's Dad

**RIP Tim Bosma...
    Justice Shall Prevail

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast