The Death of Wayne Millard

Status
Not open for further replies.

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
How much publicity did the new Millard Air hangar in Waterloo generate before Tim Bosma went missing? I found one article that has been posted but was Wayne Millard's name out there in the news in the last few months before his death? I also heard there was a plan for a celebration of the hangar opening. Looking for that link specifically.

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html from August 22, 2012

How much publicity did the new Millard Air hangar in Waterloo generate? I found one article that has been posted but was Wayne Millard's name out there in the news in the last few months before his death? I also heard there was a plan for a celebration of the hangar opening. Looking for that link specifically.

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html from August 22, 2012

Found this but not sure if "celebrate" is a media assumption or if there was truly a celebration organized by WM and publicized.

In early November 2012, Wayne was preparing to celebrate the grand opening of his new hangar. But he would die a few weeks later in an apparent suicide.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879300--tim-is-missing-have-you-seen-him-/

Cops investigate possible link between suspect, his father's death
Updated 7:53 pm, May 17th, 20137:34 pm, May 17th, 201
TORONTO - Police have confirmed they are reviewing the death of Wayne Millard, the father of a man now charged with the kidnapping and murder of a Hamilton, Ont., man.
Homicide squad Staff-Insp. Greg McLane said Friday investigators are continuing to look into Dellen Millard's Toronto connection when it comes to the suicide death of his father last year, as well as a possible connection to a missing person case.
Investigators looking into other cases in connection with Dellen Millard
CTV Kitchener
Published Friday, May 17, 2013 3:11PM EDT
Last Updated Friday, May 17, 2013 6:37PM EDT
The suicide of Dellen Millard’s father and the search for a missing woman are both being investigated by police as possibly connected to the death of Tim Bosma, CTV News has learned.
Police say Toronto homicide detectives have reopened their investigation into the death of Wayne Millard last November.
The death, which took place at the home shared by Wayne and Dellen Millard, was originally ruled a suicide.

Suicide from a gun shot to the eye is suspicious to me. JMO

Who stood to benefit from the death of Wayne Millard? Was Dellen the only "heir" to his company, properties and money?

Does Wayne Millard have another heir?

Who is WW who says that WM is his father?

What does WW have to say about his half-brother's arrest and his lost father's sudden demise?

Not sure if this guy is in fact a relation yet, he seems to think that he is though.

Where did Wayne Millard live in 1967 and earlier? OK I see Kamille is wondering the same thing too. ^^^

Sure wish WW would join WS and answer our questions! :p

Not sure if this guy is in fact a relation yet, he seems to think that he is though.

Well he wouldn't have had to look far to find this WM so perhaps it is a different person with the same name who is his father? Although the age is about right. WM would have been about 26yrs old when this man was born. How many other WM's in Ontario fit into this age range?

MOO

Seeing that WW is from T'burg, I find it odd that he didn't source WM out. Geographically, they are not that far apart. Look at the info that we found on him, the Millard name is out there.

We don't know that he didn't.

MOO

Seeing that WW is from T'burg, I find it odd that he didn't source WM out. Geographically, they are not that far apart. Look at the info that we found on him, the Millard name is out there.

I agree. He posted the question in 2008. Wayne Millard has lots of properties. IDK. Did Wayne Millard have any properties near Tillsonburg? Was he there in 1967?

I agree. He posted the question in 2008. Wayne Millard has lots of properties. IDK. Did Wayne Millard have any properties near Tillsonburg? Was he there in 1967?

I wonder where Ms W. was living in 67. WW was in T'burg at the time of his post in 08. He mentions his moms name was DW at the time...she must have changed names/married since then. Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress