Review and Interview w/ Walter Davis on JonBenet book

This is a must read.

Mr. Davis, thanks for mentioning the foundation farce. As Show Me from this forum pointed out a few months ago, the paperback edition states the proceeds will go to the foundation- NO MENTION OF LEGAL FEES.

What a sham! The foundation is defunct and apparently Suzanne Goebel's "friends of Jon Benet" has taken over. They do not have a 990 on file because they too, take in less than $25,000 per year.

Yet the Ramseys continue to proclaim that their "foundation" is active in promoting legislation. They spoke of this at the recent luncheon in Tennesee.

By the way, Mr. Davis describes ******* to a tee, but was too kind IMO.

An Evening with JonBenet Ramsey by Walter A. Davis
http://goinside.com/02/7/benet.html

"RISE: Voices heard in the dark, continuing as light comes up on the face of a woman seated center stage, facing audience
PATSY’S VOICE

No no no no no no no No. You’re getting it all wrong. Again.. From the top. (Sings following line) “I want to be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart, I—”
VOICE OF NEDRA (Patsy’s Mother)

Sing out, Jolie, Sing Out! You want to be Miss America someday it begins here missy.
JOHN’S VOICE
That’s what you are baby, Daddy’s Girl.
NEDRA’S VOICE"

I'm curious. When did John, Patsy, and Nedra morph into Jonathon, Mitzi, and Pauline? I'm glad they did, and wonder if the change is in response to some of the reactions here or Lin Wood.

http://www.counterpunch.org/engel11082003.html

One of *******'s cronies just came into Purgatory and accused the author of writing *advertiser censored*, yada-yada-yada. I see ******* took the thread down, probably because she was warned that she violated the copywrite law? Anyway, the posters at Purg were asked to take this message to the author and I refused, and I am sure the other posters there would refuse as well. We are not messengers. The poster can email Professor Davis instead of trashing Purgatory.

On FFJ, the author mentions he has received some emails from *******. I would like to remind Professor Davis that there are "Cyber Stalking" laws -- and if his place of employment is contacted with the sole purpose of harassment (which is the nameless one's M.O.), this in violation of the law.

Originally posted by Barbara
A very interesting read. Thank you Candy once again.

This MOVED ME BEYOND...

WALTER DAVIS: The first time I saw a video of JonBenet Ramsey performing I found myself sobbing in an uncontrollable crying. "How could anyone do that to the child?" I asked . Her image and that question wouldn't leave me. Six years later, the book is the result

Originally posted by Sabrina
One of *******'s cronies just came into Purgatory and accused the author of writing *advertiser censored*, yada-yada-yada. I see ******* took the thread down, probably because she was warned that she violated the copywrite law? Anyway, the posters at Purg were asked to take this message to the author and I refused, and I am sure the other posters there would refuse as well. We are not messengers. The poster can email Professor Davis instead of trashing Purgatory.

On FFJ, the author mentions he has received some emails from *******. I would like to remind Professor Davis that there are "Cyber Stalking" laws -- and if his place of employment is contacted with the sole purpose of harassment (which is the nameless one's M.O.), this in violation of the law.

... hum... where is the RAMSEY FAMILY WEBSITE ... for info to SOLVE THE MURDER OF THEIR DAUGHTER/THAT CHILD: JONBENET?...rememberCNN:There is a KILLER ON THE LOOSE!"...
.... it seems to have "disappeared" or is "under CONSTRUCTION!" you pick!...but why WHY WOULD YOU "DELETE/GET RID OF A INFO MURDER RAMSEY WEBSITE?" WHY?

http://apps5.oingo.com/apps/domainp...ormat=1.3&dp_pu=2&fh=0&s=www.ramseyfamily.com

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
This MOVED ME BEYOND...

WALTER DAVIS: The first time I saw a video of JonBenet Ramsey performing I found myself sobbing in an uncontrollable crying. "How could anyone do that to the child?" I asked . Her image and that question wouldn't leave me. Six years later, the book is the result

This (above) is how I felt after reading his (Davis's) book)!... how oh sweet Jesus...how could:
"How could anyone do that to the child?" I asked . Her image and that question wouldn't leave me. Six years later, the book is the result"..."
and IMHO..I'm still hear wanting/reading IN SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH...!!!!

Originally posted by Sabrina

Main Entry: [1]dis·guise
Pronunciation: d&-'skIz, dis-'gIz also diz-
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): dis·guised; dis·guis·ing
Etymology: Middle English disgisen, from Middle French desguiser, from Old French, from des- dis- + guise guise
Date: 14th century
1 a : to change the customary dress or appearance of b : to furnish with a false appearance or an assumed identity
2 : obsolete : DISFIGURE
3 : to obscure the existence or true state or character of : CONCEAL
- dis·guised·ly /-'gIz(-&)d-lE, -'kIz(-&)d-/ adverb
- dis·guise·ment /-'gIz-m&nt, -'kIz-/ noun
- dis·guis·er noun
synonyms DISGUISE, CLOAK, MASK mean to alter the dress or appearance of so as to conceal the identity or true nature. DISGUISE implies a change in appearance or behavior that misleads by presenting a different apparent identity <disguised himself as a peasant>. CLOAK suggests a means of hiding a movement or an intention <cloaked their maneuvers in secrecy>. MASK suggests some often obvious means of hiding or disguising something <smiling to mask his discontent>.

read and weep???

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
This (above) is how I felt after reading his (Davis's) book)!... how oh sweet Jesus...how could:
"How could anyone do that to the child?" I asked . Her image and that question wouldn't leave me. Six years later, the book is the result"..."
and IMHO..I'm still hear wanting/reading IN SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH...!!!!

THIS IS A "TEST-MUST READ BOOK!"

In searching for his other books...I'm in shock at the cost of some of his other books... over $400...WOW!

http://www.alibris.com/search/searc...0.00&pbestnew=480.23&pqty=0&pqtynew=1&qsort=p

browse BOOKS
Page 1 of 1 sort results by Top Selling Title Author Used Price New Price $480.23

1. The Control of Tumour Growth and Its Biological Bases more books like this by Davis, Walter, and Maltoni, C. (Editor)for $480.23 (new hardcover, see detail)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back