1071 users online (216 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - David Hultberg, 52, Tangent, 27 April 2013

Police searching for missing Tangent man

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Police...208352481.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-29-2013 at 06:19 AM.

From your link...it says David last seen at a Stayton OR gas station on April 26 and in Lebanon OR on April 27. David's 2002 Ford truck was found in a Stayton church parking lot on May 6.

The disappearance is being treated as suspicious.

Very good map here:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...19ef2a40&msa=0

Quite a few other articles out there but they all have the same information.

Last week while one of my children was in the hospital I was watching the news. I quickly called my fiancÚ and told him to go to KATU. We were both shocked to hear that his Cousin Davey was missing. My fiancÚ called his Dad, Daveys first cousin, to see what was going on. Even his Dad had not heard the news. We all prayed that maybe he had walked away, took sometime for himself even. We were at home yesterday when we received the news that Daveys body had been located and identified. At this time we do not know when, where or how. In the coming days we will learn more. I want to say thank you to Web Sleuths for posting his information. We had all hoped for a better out come. The news has not updated yet. When we hear more i will update.

Quote Originally Posted by maramorai View Post
    Last week while one of my children was in the hospital I was watching the news. I quickly called my fiancÚ and told him to go to KATU. We were both shocked to hear that his Cousin Davey was missing. My fiancÚ called his Dad, Daveys first cousin, to see what was going on. Even his Dad had not heard the news. We all prayed that maybe he had walked away, took sometime for himself even. We were at home yesterday when we received the news that Daveys body had been located and identified. At this time we do not know when, where or how. In the coming days we will learn more. I want to say thank you to Web Sleuths for posting his information. We had all hoped for a better out come. The news has not updated yet. When we hear more i will update.
    I'm very sorry for your and your fiance's loss, maramorai.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

this is what was printed. my fiance and I are having a hard time believing what was printed. The time lines are skewed. He had no reason to leave his truck in one town and if he was seen in Stayton how did he get to Albany? We are confused. When my fiance gets back into town this week we are going to go pay our respects to His Uncle and Aunt, Davey's parents.

http://democratherald.com/news/local...a4bcf887a.html