GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the live link it would be super if someone could start the calender here with live trials that are coming up; not just "high profile" cases but cases that are coming up hopefully with live or even twitter coverage...thanks!

I'm watching this on JVM right now and they've shown the 911 call and his interrogation by police, and mentioned that he did this two days after she filed for divorce. I would almost convict him on the 911 call alone. This guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

The audio and the presentation of this case by kwch is the worst i've ever seen. They just stop the feed mid testimony; don't care who is watching no explanation, lots of "audio" issues, too much bass, I've adjusted all my setttings on my new 1T dell just to accomadate their inadequate feed, and now here we are again Monday Morning SSDD. I'm so sick of it! I wrote into the station and asked them to please either fix their feed or take a trip to radio shack. Most court rooms today do audio checks I suggest someone get on the ball in KS. Or maybe we will just have to call in the TinMan, or perhaps, TOTO himself. Because they don't even seem to care whether they provide a good feed or not.

The audio and the presentation of this case by kwch is the worst i've ever seen. They just stop the feed mid testimony; don't care who is watching no explanation, lots of "audio" issues, too much bass, I've adjusted all my setttings on my new 1T dell just to accomadate their inadequate feed, and now here we are again Monday Morning SSDD. I'm so sick of it! I wrote into the station and asked them to please either fix their feed or take a trip to radio shack. Most court rooms today do audio checks I suggest someone get on the ball in KS. Or maybe we will just have to call in the TinMan, or perhaps, TOTO himself. Because they don't even seem to care whether they provide a good feed or not.

BBM

Maybe they'll switch to trout. :trout:

THe marriage counselor is on the stand now. She treated the couple and the wife. The defense is now questioning her. I missed the prosecution. She says that Veshia (sp) was NOT suicidal.

Thank you for the live feed link!

I'm watching this on JVM right now and they've shown the 911 call and his interrogation by police, and mentioned that he did this two days after she filed for divorce. I would almost convict him on the 911 call alone. This guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm going to have to hear that call, Steely, this sounds pretty interesting.

Oh I just knew as soon as this judge allowed one person to opt to not be heard or seen; that others would follow in suit. And now they have. And it sucks.

Oh I just knew as soon as this judge allowed one person to opt to not be heard or seen; that others would follow in suit. And now they have. And it sucks.

Whoever that last witness was lasted a while...now the forensic pathologist is on the stand....she must not care if she is videod or not. I am glad she is on the live feed.

THe defense is trying to ask the forensic dr. about psychology diagnosises! The judge sustained him twice for the same question. I like this judge! I have no idea where the defense is going now with their questions.

lost another juror this morning they called off sick talked to the judge and now they are using two alts. I DK if there are any other alts on boards.

lost another juror this morning they called off sick talked to the judge and now they are using two alts. I DK if there are any other alts on boards.

According to this link there were three alternates to start. So there is one left.

"Chief Judge Larry Solomon said attorneys would pick a jury Wednesday afternoon from the qualified pool, whittling it down to 12 primary jurors and three alternates."

http://mobile.hutchnews.com/mobile/seacat/Attorneys-finish-juror-questioning-in-Seacat-trial--1

State has rested their case in chief. The defense put forth a motion for acquittal saying the state had not met its burden of proof for the charges. The motion was denied, court is now in recess before the defense presents its case in chief.

State has rested their case in chief. The defense put forth a motion for acquittal saying the state had not met its burden of proof for the charges. The motion was denied, court is now in recess before the defense presents its case in chief.

Thanks for the update, I was late getting back after the break, are they done for the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10