1164 users online (234 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-kah-wa...,3926482.story

live link to trial, couldn't find a previous thread on this case,

http://www.ksn.com/2013/05/21/openin...-seacat-trial/

opening statements set the scene for the trial, he is LE and some of his fellow officers who knew him may be testifying at his trial,

state says he staged her murder to look like suicide, defence is it was suicide

http://www.ksn.com/2013/05/29/brett-...ers-fifth-day/

911 call played, trial continues as state try to prove he killed Vashti and set the fire, whilst his defence tries to prove she set the fire and shot herself

Thanks for the live link it would be super if someone could start the calender here with live trials that are coming up; not just "high profile" cases but cases that are coming up hopefully with live or even twitter coverage...thanks!
    Dont Be A Sheep

I'm watching this on JVM right now and they've shown the 911 call and his interrogation by police, and mentioned that he did this two days after she filed for divorce. I would almost convict him on the 911 call alone. This guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

The audio and the presentation of this case by kwch is the worst i've ever seen. They just stop the feed mid testimony; don't care who is watching no explanation, lots of "audio" issues, too much bass, I've adjusted all my setttings on my new 1T dell just to accomadate their inadequate feed, and now here we are again Monday Morning SSDD. I'm so sick of it! I wrote into the station and asked them to please either fix their feed or take a trip to radio shack. Most court rooms today do audio checks I suggest someone get on the ball in KS. Or maybe we will just have to call in the TinMan, or perhaps, TOTO himself. Because they don't even seem to care whether they provide a good feed or not.
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    The audio and the presentation of this case by kwch is the worst i've ever seen. They just stop the feed mid testimony; don't care who is watching no explanation, lots of "audio" issues, too much bass, I've adjusted all my setttings on my new 1T dell just to accomadate their inadequate feed, and now here we are again Monday Morning SSDD. I'm so sick of it! I wrote into the station and asked them to please either fix their feed or take a trip to radio shack. Most court rooms today do audio checks I suggest someone get on the ball in KS. Or maybe we will just have to call in the TinMan, or perhaps, TOTO himself. Because they don't even seem to care whether they provide a good feed or not.
    BBM

Maybe they'll switch to trout.

THe marriage counselor is on the stand now. She treated the couple and the wife. The defense is now questioning her. I missed the prosecution. She says that Veshia (sp) was NOT suicidal.

Thank you for the live feed link!
    "Sarcasm"... my super-power!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    I'm watching this on JVM right now and they've shown the 911 call and his interrogation by police, and mentioned that he did this two days after she filed for divorce. I would almost convict him on the 911 call alone. This guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.
    I'm going to have to hear that call, Steely, this sounds pretty interesting.

Oh I just knew as soon as this judge allowed one person to opt to not be heard or seen; that others would follow in suit. And now they have. And it sucks.
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Oh I just knew as soon as this judge allowed one person to opt to not be heard or seen; that others would follow in suit. And now they have. And it sucks.
    Whoever that last witness was lasted a while...now the forensic pathologist is on the stand....she must not care if she is videod or not. I am glad she is on the live feed.

THe defense is trying to ask the forensic dr. about psychology diagnosises! The judge sustained him twice for the same question. I like this judge! I have no idea where the defense is going now with their questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth5 View Post
    I'm going to have to hear that call, Steely, this sounds pretty interesting.
    This has some of the call, but it's enough to see my point.

http://www.kwch.com/videogallery/761...n-Seacat-trial

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    This has some of the call, but it's enough to see my point.

http://www.kwch.com/videogallery/761...n-Seacat-trial
    Well that call sure is disturbing! Plus that little guidance note he had!

Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast