2da1ed9dd08cd69ae7c0ff8884496f7448f11c73.jpg
link

mimosas+2.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

sidebar #5

Mornin all.

Hey HO let's go !

LWOP, moo.She will get skunked shanked and planked . Everyday.

Good morning to all of my favorite weirdos!! :seeya:

Is this where we're supposed to be posting if we normally post on the Verdict Watch thread? I feel lost.

PLEASE can we get a verdict today??? I will not be able to take it if this jury is hung. :please:

HLN is still spinning the "cannot agree" note that was sent to the Judge yesterday. Some claim there was an "If" that was left out. Using logic and considering my experience as a juror for a Murder trial, I will not believe this jury meant they could not reach an agreement as early as 2 hours into deliberation. They spent far more time deliberating a decision for the first 2 phases of this trial than 2 hours each. The logic is just not here. I am wanting to rip off the TH's heads!

Justice for Travis! Prayers for this jury to get it right today!

Tick tock. Tick tock.
Almost there. Pleeeeeeeease.

I am comfortable in my belief that this jury will deliver a death penalty decision.

Don't know how to carry posts over but in response to discussion about CMja killing in past and repeating in future, just want to emphasize how the torture component really sets her apart, I think, and makes this so much more likely. Okay, the run of the mill sociopath kills to get rid of obstacle that stands in his/her way----e.g., Scotty Peterson, FCA. But Travis wasn't in CMja's way. She just enjoyed inflicting pain and torture onto him and now enjoys the pain his family suffers.

This is why she is not the run of the mill reprehensible killer....

Good morning to all of my favorite weirdos!! :seeya:

Is this where we're supposed to be posting if we normally post on the Verdict Watch thread? I feel lost.

PLEASE can we get a verdict today??? I will not be able to take it if this jury is hung. :please:

:seeya::seeya:Good morning all. I'm with you Hopeful, the recent thread issues just leaves me scratching my head.

Posted this on the other thread right before it closed, so sharing here.

I didn't find anything confusing about the meaning of the question that has been attributed to Juror 18--assuming it's legit. It was a "what if" question that asked for procedural clarification, not a declaration that the jury was deadlocked.

The Maricopa County Superior Court Twitter account (@courtpio) posted the following tweet yesterdayJury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instruction The substance of this tweet matches the nature of the juror question as reported by Michael Kiefer.

The crux of the confusion stems from what happened in Court. In her response to a juror "note" (Judge's word, not mine), the Judge very clearly took the note to mean that the Jury was unable to reach a unanimous decision. Before she addressed the jury, she called the attorneys up to the bench to review the note. One person "misreading" the note is one thing, but four people--including Juan Martinez--well I have to say, that's hard for me to reconcile.

The Judge gave the Allen charge as if she had been informed the jury told her they were deadlocked. Her actions didn't fit with either the information tweeted by the Court's public information officer or the question that was supposedly asked by Juror 18.

We can only wait. The jury put in a full day of work Wednesday after the two morning interruptions (one to inform them of an omitted jury instruction and the other to address the so-called "deadlock) and I take that as a good sign. I hope the jury reaches a unanimous decision one way or another. I would hate for the Alexander family to have to endure the process of impaneling a new jury to hear evidence before deciding on a sentence.

If for some reason, this jury decides on life rather than the DP, I fully believe the Judge will sentence her to LWOP. Here's why: JA has been found guilty of premeditated first-degree murder and seven of 12 jurors ALSO found her guilty of felony murder. The same jury also found that Jodi was guilty of murdering Travis in an especially cruel manner, making her death penalty eligible. Whatever some may think of Judge Stephens, she will not give Jodi the opportunity to walk among us as a free woman. She knows Jodi perjured herself on the witness stand, she is privy to all the shenanigans that went on in the sealed proceedings, she knows that Jodi has been "tweeting" through her minions, she knows (and has no doubt watched/read) about the countless post-conviction TV interviews. Most important of all, like the rest of us, Judge Stephens has not seen anything close to remorse from the mouth of Jodi Arias. If it comes down to Judge Stephens deciding on which version of life Jodi gets, it will be "without parole." I know that won't satisfy many people here, but I'd rather see a verdict from THIS JURY than have the Jodi show go on a day longer than it has to. MOO. Justice for Travis!

:seeya: Good Morning !

Is this where we will be when the deliberations start today -- OR -- will there be a Penalty Phase Verdict Thread ?

:please::please::please: for Justice for Travis and his Family !

Yeah so my husband woke me out of a dead sleep last night (I went to bed REALLY early, which is not like me) and said, "It's a hung jury." Not such a very funny joke there, fella.

Don't worry, I punched him in his face.

Can someone please tell me what BBM means? TIA.

:seeya::seeya:Good morning all. I'm with you Hopeful, the recent thread issues just leaves me scratching my head.

I just don't do very well on my own. I need direction. :giggle:

What happened exactly yesterday then? When I went to sleep, they were still deliberating, after having told the judge they couldn't come to a decision. When did they stop for the evening?

Good morning all! Prayers for the Alexanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth