NEW Video Released of Susan

You Guys I know....I know! I'm so sorry to post it but felt I had to; we've all followed her case, I just flew over that area, and I said out loud: Susan is down there somewhere....

:grouphug:

You Guys I know....I know! I'm so sorry to post it but felt I had to; we've all followed her case, I just flew over that area, and I said out loud: Susan is down there somewhere....

:grouphug:

Just so you know, we haven't stopped looking.
I won't stop looking. It might just be me, myself and I... but I will keep looking until we find her. :seeya:

Susan's diary should have been enough for West Valley police to have a "sign" that Josh might hurt the boys.
There WERE signs... WE saw them. Susan saw them. Why didn't LE see them? :please:

Susan Powell's diary foreshadows family tragedy

"If I die, it may not be an accident even if it looks like one," she wrote in 2008. "Take care of my boys."

---------------------

She believed Josh had bipolar disorder, and wrote about his violent temper. She worried about saying things that would set him off and told her sister in the fall of 2007 that Josh Powell said he would kill her before agreeing to a divorce.

"Will he do something irrational? Do I need to pack up kids and run," she wrote in 2008.
"Will he hurt me and/or take the kids, hurt them?"

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=25...usan-powells-diary-foreshadows-family-tragedy

Do we have a picture of the headstone here??

The bottom of the stone reads, "United In Heaven."

powellheadstone.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer