For the weekend: 1,000 places Jodi will never, ever see again

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Just for a little stress relief over this holiday weekend, this thread title was part of a post on the KatieCoolLady thread and I really liked it.

My own: For starters. Jodi will 1.) never go to the mall again. Ever. She will 2.) never wander the aisles of a Walmart, a Kmart or a Target again, taking in the wondrous abundance of our country. No Sears, no J.C. Penney. Nada.

Jodi will 3.) never go to a parade again. In her whole life. 4.) Never stop at a Baskin-Robbins for ice cream afterwards. Ever.

She will 5.) never get in car and drive anywhere again. She will never be able to do so many simple little things. Like 6.) getting a glass of cold iced tea from the refrigerator. Or 7.) walking over and changing the setting on the air conditioner.

Let alone 8.) closing a bathroom door. Or 9.) turning out the lights.

I invite you all to ponder our freedoms - great and small - on this Memorial Day Weekend as we remember those who gave their lives so we could have these freedoms.

And to post here.

Jodi will never experience a sunset, sand between her toes, watching sandpipers run along the shore, the smell of salt water, the stars and the moon, the fall leaves, watching the snow falling, rain on her face, children and grandchildren. Damn life is good.

She will never have the luxury of a wonderful bathroom with hot water for as long as one likes, with music playing and candles.....

No plush towels

No spas!

No nice clothes and nice underwear!

No strawberry frapps! All kinds of good food: fresh baguettes, luscious cheese, extra fresh vegetables with béchamel sauce, pasta this and pasta that, red wine, GOOD coffee, decadent pastries...

No long, lovely walks outside

No going to a video-story (or renting online) and having a movie night with fresh popcorn and pizza.

No going to a bookstore, looking around for books, journals, enjoying a cup of coffee, walking out with a few books and treats in hand...

No more being around a majority of good, decent, sane people. Prison is full of *unusual* people.

Oh I forgot a very important thing. She can't go to beautiful, sacred churches/monasteries, temples etc. anymore. No sacred pilgrimages that make life positively blissful. Oh that's a hard one....

She will never, EVER again experience the thrill of hearing the shutter releasing on a camera in her hand, as she captures the beauty of mother nature.

She will never stand in another Starbucks, again, experiencing the satisfaction of getting that cup of yumminess with your name misspelled on the side.

She will never know the joy of getting caught in the rain without an umbrella and realizing "hey this feels GOOD" and then getting to take a hot relaxing shower, afterwards.

She will never know... the joy of her own baby's sweet milky breath waifing across her cheek and nose as it sleeps on her shoulder.

Oh me likey this thread, thanks for opening :)

Since I'm on vacation right now, the fact that she will never travel...at all....anywhere is pretty fitting.

Somewhat of an aside. In another thread there was a discussion about inmates having the ability to have a tv in their cell. Many spoke about that seeming unjust, but were somewhat mollified due to the fact that inmates apparently only get 1 or 2 channels, such as CSPAN and the weather channel. I actually think they should get CNN or something similar...why you ask? Bc watching a channel like that would hammer home the idea that the world is moving right along without her, emphasizing how insignificant her life really is. For someone like JA that would be especially humiliating.

just MOO of course :)

She will never be able to stroll through the fancy grocery store and spoil herself with lovely luxury treats to bring home and enjoy while snuggling with her DH.

She will never be able to spend a lovely lazy Saturday under a blanket, surrounded by the sweet weight of fur babies reading a rare book she found by digging around a delightful used book store.

She will never be able to put her toes into the warm sand of a beach and sit and stare at the expanse of the water and feel the wonder and power of it.

Always MOO

Arias is just of one of thousands of murderers who don't think about the consequences before they act and how their lives will drastically change for the worse if they get caught. She could've just walked away, but now the 1,000 places to visit before you die is just a distant memory and I'm sure ASPC Perryville is not on the list. But the one place I think she'll miss the most is Big Sur where she spent the 4 years with DB ...

She will never be able to plan a trip again, never feel the anticipation of going someplace new, never sing silly songs with friends on a road trip, never look out a plane window at a city alight, hearing the pilot say, we're here, welcome home/hope you enjoy your visit.

She will never hear people, cheerful and relaxed and content, saying good morning as she buys a cup of coffee or walks her dog or sits on her porch to watch the sunrise.

She will never be able to wake up on the weekend and say... think I'll sleep in some more, as her cat jumps up on the bed to be petted and her husband rolls over, hugs her, and agrees, let's stay in bed.

She'll never be able to choose what she wants to wear, never put on a new sexy dress and great earrings that match and perfume.

She'll never be able to play the music she wants when she wants, and dance around just because.

She'll never be given an engagement ring on a night to remember forever, never be married, never marvel at the child growing in her womb, counting the days until she see her child's face for the first time, never feel the absolute joy of hearing her child say mama the first time.

Jodi will never:

go canoing or rafting down a river, laughing with friends

enjoy a BBQ with friends and family

sit on her deck, just soaking in the sunshine as her kids play in the yard

snuggle by a warm fire on a rainy day

visit Niagara Falls and wonder at the power of Mother Nature

stretch herself over a king size bed and enjoy the softness of freshly cleaned sheets

take an impromptu road trip to Vegas with her three best friends

sit around a campfire with loved ones and get silly drunk on wine as the stars begin to shine

Big THANKS to those who fight for law abiding citizens to be able enjoy these freedoms and to law enforcement who does their best to make sure criminal lose those freedoms!

She will never make homemade pizza for her DH of (almost- tomorrow) 34 years.
She will never know the joy of having someone call her Nana.
She will never get to enjoy the taste of a great glass of wine while listening to the rain.

won't enjoy a king size bed.....only get a little ole' cot.

Won't get to hug any of her family again since no touch is allowed and they are behind glass.

Won't get to do oil paintings LMAO.....only use pen/pencil.

Won't get to cook whatever she desires for supper.

Won't get to go to a church again. Also wasn't it said there is no LDS church available there LOL. Has to go to what church the prison has.

Won't get to have grass between her toes any more.

never go fishing...(I am going Tuesday)

Jodi will never know the simple pleasure or working to help others.

She will not be able to take a long hot soak in a tub.

Take a walk.

My fave, our Stabby Snow WHite will never EVER darken a Disney property again.

I'll think about her next week when I am there. NOT.

won't get to play with all the cool electronics.

won't get to ever log into websleuths
won't get to use twitter
won't ever get to have phone sex again.

won't ever get to talk as long as she wants on a cell phone......time limits on land lines...and even those are not wireless

Jodi will never get to stand in line at Home Depot with a cart full of home improvement materials for a project in the home that she owns.

Jodi won't feel and smell the fresh dirt with her fingers as she plants petunias into pots on her wrap around porch.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

No Lovesacks, no anal, no grinding, no Cinnabon, no photography, no hairdye, no mirrors, no Crater Lake, no Grand Canyon, no Cancun...

What a great thread!!!

She will never get to bake or smell cookies baking
She will never again get 3 tender kisses
She will never smell the sweet baby smell of her niece or nephew
She will never see her camera again
She will never have access to more than pencils as art supplies
She will never smell Christmas dinner cooking
She will never relax in a bubble bath by candlelight
She will never get to visit Canada (Wooohooo!) or any of the other wonderful countries in her book
She will never be able to hurt an innocent person again
She will never get another hug
She will soon be hidden from view and forgotten
She will never enjoy freedom or her youth
She will never get to breed
to be continued......................................

Ooops this was supposed to be things she won't get to see and I included things she'll never get to do. Poor CM....not.

Never be able to cook delicious recipes from Julia Child's books. Speaking of Julia Child didn't she say something like 'Hell exists on earth, when you've made mistakes and you're paying for them.'

She will never again be allowed to own a firearm! She is such an insult to every responsible gun-owner in this country! Guns will be pointed toward here from now on....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back