MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://fox17online.com/2013/04/27/norton-shores-police-looking-for-missing-woman/#axzz2Rh8KOqEk
jessica-heeringa.jpg

"NORTON SHORES, Mich- The Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person which occurred in late evening hours of April 26, 2013 at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternberg Rd. Around 11:15 p.m. Norton Shores Police officers were dispatched to the gas station on a suspicious activity report. Customers called 911 after entering the store to find no employees present. The employee scheduled to be working, Jessica Heeringa, was not able to be located.
Contact has been made with friends and family of 25 year old Jessica Heeringa but as of April 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm Jessica has not been located.
Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911."

936415_576999048987100_65449273_n.png

Suspect sketch

bilde

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Scanner Thread for Jessica

Media & Map thread

A few reminders...

We do not have any POI's or Suspects named in this case. We will not discuss anyone in this manner until or unless LE does name a POI or suspect.

We are a victim friendly site, the family (including the boyfriend) are victims. No bashing, sleuthing or talking about them in a suspicious manner.

Rumors are not allowed. If you are stating something as fact, link to it. You can discuss what is known in main stream media and from law enforcement. You can speculate with what is known at this time only, no wild rumors or speculation.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

Sex Offenders
It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Ima

People are still questioning why jessica was abducted. I think there are two main reasons.
1. She is a witness to the credit card scam by an organized crime group.
2. She aroused someones desire for her and he took her. The abductor had some bad luck and witnesses did see the abduction. There are more clues than in the average case. I have seen msm photos of the chief going over a list of the vans. I wonder how many more they have to eliminate. I still feel very confident he will solve this case. imo As this is a national holiday he is taking a deserved rest at home. Good websleuthing!

People are still questioning why jessica was abducted. I think there are two main reasons.
1. She is a witness to the credit card scam by an organized crime group.
2. She aroused someones desire for her and he took her. The abductor had some bad luck and witnesses did see the abduction. There are more clues than in the average case. I have seen msm photos of the chief going over a list of the vans. I wonder how many more they have to eliminate. I still feel very confident he will solve this case. imo As this is a national holiday he is taking a deserved rest at home. Good websleuthing!

I have seen a couple of references now to the credit card fraud case coming up and Jessica possibly being a witness who might be called to testify. I believe if someone wanted to prevent her from testifying, they would have just put a bullet in her at the Exxon station and left her laying. It would be far less risky than abducting her and trying to transport her somewhere in a vehicle. I believe your second theory is far more likely. JMO

I keep thinking about it,
How unfair it is for that little baby. Whomever did this doesn't have a heart. Some sort of sociopath that could give a crap less if a baby was without his Mom. He'd have to have done this before, or been in prison long enough not to care. Besides RSOs is there any other database we can check into? Violent Offenders or anything like that?

I have seen a couple of references now to the credit card fraud case coming up and Jessica possibly being a witness who might be called to testify. I believe if someone wanted to prevent her from testifying, they would have just put a bullet in her at the Exxon station and left her laying. It would be far less risky than abducting her and trying to transport her somewhere in a vehicle. I believe your second theory is far more likely. JMO

I can see organized crime in Detroit, Flint, Lansing, or other major cities throughout Michigan, but I can't imagine that there is an organized crime component to a resort community like Norton Shores. I've thought from the beginning that the perp is someone known to Jessica, and that's what LE has said, as well. If there was a possible connection to organized crime, the Feds would be involved in, if not spearheading the investigation, but they're not.

I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely holiday weekend and that folks traveling in western Michigan are looking for clues that might locate Jessica.

What did I miss? Anything I said? (hope not)

I wish I could say, yes you missed a lot, that she has been found safe, but that is not the case as she hasn't been found......
I don't think there's any "new" news, just what we have been rehashing.

I can see organized crime in Detroit, Flint, Lansing, or other major cities throughout Michigan, but I can't imagine that there is an organized crime component to a resort community like Norton Shores.

There is organized crime of one sort or another everywhere. Just because you're not seeing shootouts in the streets or crime bosses sitting outside the local butcher shop a la "The Sopranos" doesn't mean they're not in operation in some way. I used to live smack in the middle of the country, and Mexican drug cartels were operating there. I never saw any of it, and the area was a relatively safe bedroom community, but they were there. This information came as a shock to the whole town when a couple of local guys were arrested along with a couple of Mexicans with millions of dollars worth of cocaine in a house they were using as a distribution center for the surrounding states.

Don't be naive - organized crime is everywhere, and they are good at hiding.

I can see organized crime in Detroit, Flint, Lansing, or other major cities throughout Michigan, but I can't imagine that there is an organized crime component to a resort community like Norton Shores. I've thought from the beginning that the perp is someone known to Jessica, and that's what LE has said, as well. If there was a possible connection to organized crime, the Feds would be involved in, if not spearheading the investigation, but they're not.

I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely holiday weekend and that folks traveling in western Michigan are looking for clues that might locate Jessica.

Think jimmy hoffa:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Does anyone else think that this might be her found in Pontiac Lake today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46