1363 users online (287 members and 1076 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

PA - Julia Law, 26, found dead in BF's bathtub, Philadelphia, 25 May 2013

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...phia-attorney/

"According to authorities, the victim, Julia Law, was found face down in the bathtub inside the condo of attorney Charles Peruto, Jr., located on the 2000 block of Delancy, Street just after 10 a.m"

"Sources say Peruto Jr. was in Avalon, New Jersey for the weekend. A friend of his came to the house to get some of his belongings for him, and discovered the victim in the 3rd floor bathroom."

I don't think it is common to send a friend to your home to "pick up a few things" when your girlfriend (I'm assuming) was supposed to be home. Oh, but we have seen plenty of times that an unsuspecting friend, relative, coworker or housekeeper is sent to fetch something only to find a dead body. In the tub, no less! No need to mess up the carpets. MOO This smells all kinds of hinky to me!

PA - Julia Law, girlfriend of criminal defense attorney found dead in bathtub

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...phia-attorney/

"According to authorities, the victim, Julia Law, was found face down in the bathtub inside the condo of attorney Charles Peruto, Jr., located on the 2000 block of Delancy, Street just after 10 a.m"

"Sources say Peruto Jr. was in Avalon, New Jersey for the weekend. A friend of his came to the house to get some of his belongings for him, and discovered the victim in the 3rd floor bathroom."

I don't think it is common to send a friend to your home to "pick up a few things" when your girlfriend (I'm assuming) was supposed to be home. Oh, but we have seen plenty of times that an unsuspecting friend, relative, coworker or housekeeper is sent to fetch something only to find a dead body. In the tub, no less! No need to mess up the carpets. MOO This smells all kinds of hinky to me!

Very strange - I googled her name and " face down" and it's being reported in a lot of press, so you definitely saw it!

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo...City_home.html

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...1039374491.txt
    http://theoriginalgreenwichdiva.com/...artment/45052/

A maintenance worker called 911 after he found the body of Julia Law naked and face down in the bathtub full of water of an apartment at South 20 Street and Delancey Place around 10:00 a.m. Saturday.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Very strange - I googled her name and " face down" and it's being reported in a lot of press, so you definitely saw it!

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo...City_home.html

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...1039374491.txt
    http://theoriginalgreenwichdiva.com/...artment/45052/

A maintenance worker called 911 after he found the body of Julia Law naked and face down in the bathtub full of water of an apartment at South 20 Street and Delancey Place around 10:00 a.m. Saturday.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Thanks Wolf. I looked back again and face down is there, just in the first sentence not the second. I removed my comment about it disappearing and fixed the quote.

Apparently this guy has been a lawyer for the mob quite often, so is his father. I think hinky covers it.

I just hate when this happens.
    Just my opinion

Iowa (again!), formerly Florida, Land of the Sun
    hmm...this is interesting...TGIRecovered, you were right-it seems the lawyer & the paralegal were in a relationship. He wrote a message for her on his Facebook page.

“I never thought I’d post something personal, but I’m just unable to thank each and every one of you individually, for your warm wishes.
    It’s very hard to find someone who really matches you on all eight cylinders.

I found my soulmate hippy, and can never replace her. We worked and played, and never got enough life. I’m grateful we made every minute count, without a single dispute about anything ever.

I’m especially sad for her 10 yr old brother, who was her life, along with her loving and close sisters, mother and step-father.

Earth lost the best one ever. Happy birthday baby.”
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-dead-in-home/

Uhhhhh...maybe because I don't post my life on FB, but is it normal to go and post when you are coming to grips with your GF being found dead in your house?
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

Why mention "and not a single dispute about anything ever..." That is a weird statement to make IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

IF it is a homicide by someone other than the lawyer bf why did he not say something to the effect of finding who hurt her? Most guys have that protection and vengeance instinct deep down. Surely this would have brought anger to surface if someone has killed his GF? IMO

Sometimes its the things that aren't said that make me curious.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by starry1 View Post
    Apparently this guy has been a lawyer for the mob quite often, so is his father. I think hinky covers it.
    If he were a lawyer in "good standing" with the mob he could call one of his clients and have them dispose of the body.

If you are hooked up with the mob you don't need to call "good friends" to fetch items and accidentally discover your face down drowned girlfriend in the bathtub.

Something bad and unusual happened.

Quote Originally Posted by starry1 View Post
    Everyone around Philly and the Burbs know their names!! Sounds very Drew Petersonish to me, but he would never do anything like that! Before anyone jumps to conclusions about him, let's get tox reports. Perhaps she OD'd.

You have a girlfriend who has access to your home, but you have an unknown 'friend' go there to pick up items for you? How did the friend get in the home? And when "picking up" things for you, how did that involve looking in the third floor bathroom?

He must not have realized that it would have sounded much less hinky if he had just said he couldn't reach the girlfriend and called the friend to go by and check on her.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This has a fishy smell worse than the Chesapeake Bay at low tide.

Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast