1080 users online (222 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

MS - Kyle Anderson 12, Cameron Anderson 12, Rachel Anderson, 13, Fulton, 11 Apr 2000

Kyle Nicholas James Anderson

Family Abduction -- Missing Since: April 11, 2000

Missing From: Fulton, Missouri

Height: 4'0" -- Weight: 70 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Kyle has a scar on his upper lip.

Cameron Jeffrey Anderson

Height: 4'7" -- Weight: 90 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Cameron wears eyeglasses and may use the nickname C.J.

Rachel Marie Anderson

Height: 5'2" -- Weight: 105 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

The children may be in the company of their mother. They may have traveled out of state.

NCMEC

Charley Project

Ohio case reminds region of its missing children

As Cleveland, Ohio, families welcome home decade-lost daughters this week, north Mississippi families still ache and wonder the fate of at least nine children.

[snip]

Two sets of brothers are among them.

Kyle Nicholas James Anderson and Cameron Jeffery Anderson should be 22 and 25, respectively. They’ve been missing from Fulton since April 11, 2000.

The NCMEC poster with their age-progressed photographs states they may be in the company of their mother and a sister, and they may have traveled out of state.

I was browsing through here recently and this case got stuck in my head. I have searched high and low to read more and nothing. I was wondering, why was the mother's name was never mentioned?? Or where she was originally from? Unless she had the means to change all of their identities, wouldn't it be possible to try to track her SS#? And wouldn't the children need birth certificates to get DL and to go to school & work?? Do states red flag birth certificates in case they are ever requested, in the case of missing children? I think it is so sad....you would think they have memories and might try to reach out to their father ( whom I believe still lives in the same place.)

Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    I was browsing through here recently and this case got stuck in my head. I have searched high and low to read more and nothing. I was wondering, why was the mother's name was never mentioned?? Or where she was originally from? Unless she had the means to change all of their identities, wouldn't it be possible to try to track her SS#? And wouldn't the children need birth certificates to get DL and to go to school & work?? Do states red flag birth certificates in case they are ever requested, in the case of missing children? I think it is so sad....you would think they have memories and might try to reach out to their father ( whom I believe still lives in the same place.)
    I do not believe states flag requests for b.c., even of missing persons, because the government systems all have different operating systems and conflicting software. All levels of state and local and federal governments have this problem. That is why real life rarely works like CSI or even Law and Order, unfortunately. This would be soul-killing for me as the left-behind parent. I cannot imagine this man's pain. Unless he was a documented abuser, how could this woman take these children away from their own father? At some point she loved him enough to make 3 kids. She should be grown-up enough to do what is best for her kids, not just what she wants. Terribly sad.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

I hope the kids -who might have their own families now- remember their father and former life before the abduction and will make contact with LE soon.