GUILTY AK - RSO Murders Elderly Couple To Assault Greatgrandbaby

This creep has a FB, but no photo. Here's his Myspace and photos of him locked up on it a few years ago.

http://www.myspace.com/jerrya2/photos/16510030

Prayers for those poor people. A out on parole effectively murders people in their 70's and rapes a two year old.

OMG, my mind can't even take in that kind of sick. Why was he on the streets?

Active commited an almost identical crime in 2009. He broke into a home and assaulted an 11 year old girl while beating the girls family.

Not only as horrific as it is did this attack that baby he also raped Mrs. Sorn Seap. The poor parents returned from the movies to a locked door by the chain, and the husband climbed through a window to find the naked man attacking the child while the grandparents bodies lay there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sing-year-old-daughter.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

How absolutely horrible! What kind of home are these vicious offenders coming from? Who is raising them and how were they raised? How terrible that this guy would rape the poor little girl but to also kill her great-grandparents to get to her. How much more evil can you get? And why was he back on the streets after doing a similar crime just 4 years ago? He should have been locked up for life. I hope Alaska has the death penalty. I feel so bad for the parents of this little girl who have to deal with her rape and following surgery, plus the funeral of their grandparents. I often wonder why God allows these terrible things to happen and doesn't intervene to stop them.

Why was he out? What kind of lenient sentences are they giving out in Alaska that this guy was out on the street?:banghead:

no words. only horror.

Absolutely vile.

Jerry Andrew Active Murdered Couple, Raped Toddler Hours After Release From Jail, Cops Say

erry Andrew Active, 24, was released from the Anchorage Correctional Complex where he was doing time for a probation violation shortly after 8 a.m. Saturday, according to the Anchorage Daily News (http://is.gd/aStH2b). The attacks on the couple and the toddler occurred less than 12 hours later after he got into an apartment on the east side of the city by climbing in through an open window, police said.

In 2009, he was arrested for sneaking into a Togiak home and attempting to sexually assault an 11-year-old girl while the family slept, then assaulting three members of the household, according to a report from Alaska State Troopers. Togiak is a mostly Alaska Native community of more than 800 people in western Alaska.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/jerry-andrew-active-jail_n_3348303.html

Doesn't sound that he wasted any time after being released from jail. What did they think he was going to do? Should have been locked up for life in 2009.
:banghead:

He's been in and out of jail for the past 6 years, now 24, that makes him 18 when he started his (adult) life of crime. Would love to know what his juvie record was. I'd bet he wasn't a boy scout or a member of the choir.

I wonder if his parents are living?

jmo

He's been in and out of jail for the past 6 years, now 24, that makes him 18 when he started his (adult) life of crime. Would love to know what his juvie record was. I'd bet he wasn't a boy scout or a member of the choir.

I wonder if his parents are living?

jmo

Teedie, it appears his mom was living as of three years ago. His sister mentions on Myspace that Mother called her and was upset about his crime.

Too bad Alaska doesn't have the DP - This "thing" needs to be put down.

JMO ~

A very long article about Active's history in the system. This is my first time trying to post info from an article, so please let me know if I screwed up.

http://www.adn.com/2013/06/01/2923924/a-new-spotlight-on-accused-killers.html

Even his mother thought he shouldn't have been released.

Now prosecutors, some legislators and Active's mother are asking questions about the 24-year-old's troubled path through the state's correctional system and whether more could have been done to keep him off the streets.

Attorney General Michael Geraghty said this past week that the Department of Law has begun going through Active's case files. Three Democratic legislators called on Geraghty to investigate the circumstances behind Active's release Saturday and questioned whether he should have served a longer sentence for an earlier assault.

Active's mother said she wishes he had never gotten out of jail.

"Why did they let him out if they knew he needed help?" Mary Sergie said in a telephone interview Wednesday.

He was released early without undergoing any of the treatment the judge had ordered.

A probation officer's report from the time noted that alcohol abuse and violence seemed "to be issues the defendant needs to address." A judge ordered Active to undergo substance abuse and sex-offender treatment, Schroeder said.

He could have gotten some of that counseling in jail, she said.

But he didn't.

The state can't force an inmate to do therapeutic programs while in jail without a judge's order, said Schroeder. But attending programs can be a condition of probation.

On Saturday, May 25, Active walked out of the Anchorage Correctional Complex at 8:09 a.m., having served fewer than the 150 days of his sentence.

Yet another example of why there NEEDS to be some kind of UN summit on the global treatment of pedophiles (cause they do like to travel about, and they are -everywhere-).... IMO they are a disease in society and need to be put down like rabid dogs.

This is not a knee jerk response, and I am being quite serious. One pedophile, in a lifetime - decade after decade - spent raping children, can harm hundreds, potentially thousands of families - it isn't just the child who is hurt by the rape... and think of all the massive resources LE expends on catching them, over and over again.

Pedos can't be cured. They cannot be rehabilitated. And the children they molest have a far greater chance of growing up to harm children in turn, that's just a fact. Less harm caused all round, and the world is a better place if they're just put to sleep. I do think making free with a death penalty or life-no-parole when the evidence shows incontrovertible guilt on the FIRST offense is a valid solution.

April 2015:

The trial of Jerry Andrew Active, accused of a notorious 2013 double murder and multiple sexual assaults, began Thursday in Anchorage Superior Court with Active listening while prosecutors recalled the night of the crime, saying Active was arrested near the scene clad in bloody socks.

Active's attorney, meanwhile, argued during opening statements that the state lacks the DNA evidence to tie Active to the crimes.

http://www.adn.com/article/20150402/double-murder-trial-jerry-active-opens-anchorage

August 2015:

An Alaska man convicted of raping a 2-year-old girl and killing her great-grandparents was sentenced Friday to 359 years in prison for the repulsive crimes.

Jerry Active was unremorseful as a judge handed down the punishment for the horrific 2013 attack on the Mountain View family, the Alaska Dispatch News reported.

"I'll stand by my innocence until the end," Active said in the Anchorage courtroom, blaming his guilty verdict on a white jury, according to KTUU 2...

The monster was found guilty in April of beating to death 71-year-old Touch Chea and his 73-year-old wife Sorn Sreap after raping Sreap and her 2-year-old great-granddaughter, police said.

He also sexually assaulted a 90-year-old woman, who died in June.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...old-killed-couple-359-years-article-1.2333498

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back