GUILTY CA - Gabriel Fernandez, 8, tortured to death, Palmdale, 22 May 2013

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...ured-Investigation-Child-Abuse-208693291.html

The boyfriend, Isauro Aguirre, 32, told detectives he caused injuries to the boy including a skull fracture, several broken ribs and burns, according to a Los Angeles County sheriff's statement. The mother, Pearl Fernandez, 29, told detectives she witnessed the attack but did not intervene, the statement said.

Deputies found the boy late Wednesday. He was not breathing when deputies arrived, according to the Sheriff's Department.

He was hospitalized in critical condition early Thursday.

The Department of Children and Family Services has taken the boy's siblings -- ages 10 and 13 -- into protective custody.

Watch the video report, very informative, DCF had previous involvement!

http://www.times-standard.com/ci_23...-after-palmdale-boy-8-dies?source=most_viewed

Mom, boyfriend held after Palmdale boy, 8, dies

A Palmdale couple has been arrested after the woman's 8-year-old son died after being rushed to the hospital with burns and a broken skull and ribs.

A neighbor, Claudia Sergoviano, told KCAL-TV that whenever she saw the boy he was covered in bruises. :banghead:

Rest in Peace, Gabriel, play with angels.

Not again. Another case like Carnel Chamberlain's. This kills me. NO reason for a child to endure this sh111111111111t, and certainly no reason for anyone deserving the moniker of "mother" to allow it. RIP little one.

"My first report was from October," said Jennifer Garcia, Gabriel's teacher. "And in every single report I made, there was enough information in that report that he should have been removed that first October."

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9118326
with pics

Rally Held In Honor Of 8-Year-Old Palmdale Boy Who Was Beaten To Death

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ear-old-palmdale-boy-who-was-beaten-to-death/

This one is very close to home for me. My heart breaks for little Gabriel. RIP little one, you no longer have to fear anyone.

Heartbreaking.........

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...gers-la-county-probe-20130529,0,7967067.story

An L.A. County investigation has been launched into how the county handled abuse complaints involving an 8-year-old boy who police say was tortured and killed by his mother and her boyfriend.

Gabriel Hernandez was discovered in his Palmdale home May 22 by firefighters responding to a call that the boy was barely breathing. Authorities said he suffered numerous injuries resulting from abuse, including a fractured skull, several broken ribs and burns. He died last Friday.

County officials declined to detail their involvement with the family leading up to the death, but four child protective services workers were placed on desk duty as the county investigates them for possible disciplinary action.

Jennifer Garcia, who said she was Gabriel's teacher, told KNBC-TV Channel 4 that she frequently called the Department of Children and Family Services to no avail. She said the boy told her he had been shot in the face by a BB gun and had "perfectly circled bruises all over his face."

"placed on desk duty" bla bla bla.... hey, Child Services pinheads, punish them BEFORE children are murdered why don't you :banghead:

I agree. What kind of monsters shoot an 8 year old in the face repeatedly with a BB gun? I can't wrap my head around the atrocities that were committed against this little one.

Does anyone know if there is a way to have "murdered" added to the title of this thread?

Can I just say that my dream is that instead of the government selling lotto tickets to make some person a gazzilionaire... is that the government would sell lotto tickets to win a chance to take a swing with a blunt object at inhumane creatures such as this. I'd be buying tickets by the truckload. I have no words for the anguish I feel when I read stories like this. There is no redemption for these _____ (fill in the blank).. I cannot come up with an accurate description. "Inhumane creatures" doesn't even fit.
I would give my own life today, gladly, in exchange for an end to this violence on children. My heart just bleeds. Magical thinking, I know, but I swear I would.
I just can't fathom the type of evil that could subject violence upon a child. It is beyond my human comprehension.

Can I just say that my dream is that instead of the government selling lotto tickets to make some person a gazzilionaire... is that the government would sell lotto tickets to win a chance to take a swing with a blunt object at inhumane creatures such as this. I'd be buying tickets by the truckload. I have no words for the anguish I feel when I read stories like this. There is no redemption for these _____ (fill in the blank).. I cannot come up with an accurate description. "Inhumane creatures" doesn't even fit.
I would give my own life today, gladly, in exchange for an end to this violence on children. My heart just bleeds. Magical thinking, I know, but I swear I would.
I just can't fathom the type of evil that could subject violence upon a child. It is beyond my human comprehension.

The thanks button wasn't enough. You said the things that I have been unable to put into words.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back