767 users online (110 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I think this goes deeper than her need for a boyfriend. I think she is inherently evil. She watched this man abuse her child and from MSM it appears that it happened more than once. So she aided and abetted and I am very happy to read that she is also being charged with murder and aggravating circumstances. She allowed her child to be tortured (oh how it hurts my heart to even have to write this!) before her very eyes. She helped this man abuse her child. She helped him. She is mean and evil. Pure speculation but she probably abused the boy before she met the boyfriend.

This kind of stuff makes me so angry. Ugh!

Salem
    Salem, thanks so very much for the changes to the thread title.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Gabriel

Just a warning, the info in the below article is graphic. These monsters should never walk among us again! I can't even fathom how anyone could do the things to a child that were done to Gabriel.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...0,365717.story

His mother and her boyfriend have been charged with murder and torture. But records reported by The Times on Friday show Gabriel's mother told paramedics that the boy's injuries were a result of self-mutilation.
    there is no possible way, IMHO, that a little boy could inflict the injuries that were found on himself. These horrible things were done to him, and then they try to blame the child??? Beyond words.

OMG!!!
    Shot in the face and groin with a bb gun?? And made to wear a dress?

http://theavtimes.com/2013/05/23/pal...iend-arrested/

Wonder if those pics of her are from FB?

Rest easy now, little man

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post
    OMG!!!
    Shot in the face and groin with a bb gun?? And made to wear a dress?

http://theavtimes.com/2013/05/23/pal...iend-arrested/

Wonder if those pics of her are from FB?

Rest easy now, little man
    And they found BB's in his lungs? I can't wrap my head around this.

Yes, in his poor little lungs too
    From one of the links I read that she just got him back about 5 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post
    Yes, in his poor little lungs too
    From one of the links I read that she just got him back about 5 months ago
    And "Mom" is pregnant again.

Poor baby. I think more needs to be done about child abuse in this country. Too many cases where abuse was ignored and the child died. So awful RIP Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    They need to take that baby at the moment of birth and find a LOVING and SAFE permanent home, far away from that monster.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    AND there were 2 other children in the home that witnessed these horrors.

I want the workers charged!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

It would be logical to question children away from the parent-but is that legal. If the police have your child, i was of the understanding that a parent or lawyer had to be present for questioning.
    I listen to the scanners, the police are often called about children, but frequently its just about an ex partner etc just trying to cause problems, spite.
    But if a teacher calls - a think it should be taken very very seriously.
    It's just horrible and terrifying for a child, to ask for help, be questioned in front of someone they fear, and then left there.

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    It would be logical to question children away from the parent-but is that legal. If the police have your child, i was of the understanding that a parent or lawyer had to be present for questioning.
    I listen to the scanners, the police are often called about children, but frequently its just about an ex partner etc just trying to cause problems, spite.
    But if a teacher calls - a think it should be taken very very seriously.
    It's just horrible and terrifying for a child, to ask for help, be questioned in front of someone they fear, and then left there.
    I used to work in the public schools. From what I understood, if a child is being questioned about something they might have done themselves, like stealing or cheating or having drugs etc, then a parent must be present if police are called in to question the child.

However, if the child is reporting something, like abuse by a family member or a neighbor, then they do not have to have a parent present, and USUALLY they would not. Sometimes we had their teacher or counselor standing beside them for their support though.

Just wanted to bring over my post from another child murder thread:

"I'm sorry I am not vocal on the "Spotlight on Children" thread, but I do what I can. I feel like I have let MANY children down.

My goal in life was to become a prosecutor for child murder/abuse. I know my shelf life would have been about 5 or so years (if I could handle it), but got pregnant at 36+ and am now raising my own DS. I have only 26 quarter units to complete my BA of SC in BA which should give me entrance into law school (I'll be in my upper 50's). My dear mom, who worked for the DA's office, said I will need a hefty bank account if I do become a prosecutor...cuz my contempt of court fines could be in the 1000"s....true story.

If I can't kill them, I wanna "kill" them."

When are people going to realize that just because you have the equipment to have children does NOT mean you should have children? And once you do have children it doesn't make them your property to do with what you will.
    We read about all the stories of the poor kids living & dying through tragic, brutal circumstances, and so many times it comes out that the child had been removed from the parent some time before, then placed back into the home all because a judge believes that it's best for the child to be with bio-parent. Just how many chances should parent(s) get?? I know I'm on an emotional rant right now, but just how fair is this to the child? It seems to me that our system gives abusive/neglectful parents EVERY chance in the world, but how about we give these kids EVERY chance to grow up in a loving, supportive household, even if its not with bio-parent?
    Instead we pat the poor lil kid on the head and say "I know your mom/dad hasn't treated you well, but we want to give them another chance....even though we're putting YOUR life and well-being on the line'
    I just don't get it, I really don't.

JMO

The grandparents had custody until several months ago. How did these monsters get the kids back into their home? And why did CPS ignore the reports of abuse personally told to them by the child's teacher?

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast