1216 users online (255 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Photo of Gabriel w/black eye

I don't know how to post a pic, but here is a link to the fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Gabriel

I just wanna throw up

From the posts on his fb page, someone said that the bb pellets even went into
    his liver
    Last edited by Tonya421; 06-03-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added info

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post
    I don't know how to post a pic, but here is a link to the fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Gabriel

I just wanna throw up

From the posts on his fb page, someone said that the bb pellets even went into
    his liver
    And the post 4 hours ago shows little Gabriel with a black eye. God bless you Gabriel. You are safe now little one.

Jesus, this boy got to me. Rest in Peace, sweet boy. You tried and tried to tell someone but no one listened to your cries. Now God has taken you home to live in his house full of love and light.

here is supermom now

taken from this link http://theavtimes.com/2013/05/23/pal...iend-arrested/

What this baby endured is inhuman. What sort of evil person do you have to be to get your kicks out of torturing your own child?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

A case hasn't hit me this hard in a long, long time. My heart is breaking for what Gabriel had to endure in his short life. It's enough to make me want to share a cell with his (I say this loosely) mother for just 5 minutes. How could she?? I hope she is tortured ten-fold for the rest of her natural life behind bars. I want her to live her life in paralyzing fear. The social workers involved in this case not only need to be fired, but to make a public apology for failing this poor child so recklessly and cruelly. I feel horrible for Gabriel's teacher who tried in vain to save him. It hurts my heart to think how devastated she must be.

Please don't think that I am only blaming the mother. The boyfriend is equally horrible, but it disgusts me that a MOTHER could do this to her own child.
    Justice for Trayvon

http://www.swrnn.com/2013/06/04/deat...investigation/

Death of 8-year-old Palmdale boy prompts multi-agency investigation

Responding in part to the death of 8-year-old Palmdale boy allegedly beaten to death by his mother’s boyfriend as she stood by, state lawmakers called today for an investigation of three county child welfare agencies.

Assemblymen Mike Gatto, D-Los Angeles, and Tim Donnelly, R-Twin Peaks, said they would ask for an audit of child welfare agencies in Los Angeles, Orange and Sacramento counties at a Joint Legislative Audit Committee hearing set for tomorrow.

“Children like Gabriel (Fernandez) rely on adults to keep them safe and advocate for their needs,” Gatto said. “The death of an 8-year-old boy, whose abuse and neglect was known by officials, is not just unacceptable — it is horrifying.”
    A 9 a.m. rally is planned tomorrow in Sacramento before the 10 a.m. hearing by the audit committee.
    Last edited by LaborDayRN; 06-05-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    http://www.swrnn.com/2013/06/04/deat...investigation/

Death of 8-year-old Palmdale boy prompts multi-agency investigation

A 9 a.m. rally is planned tomorrow in Sacramento before the 10 a.m. hearing by the audit committee.
    They say this every time a child dies under their watch and nothing ever changes. I'm a 30-plus year Floridian. I know.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    They say this every time a child dies under their watch and nothing ever changes. I'm a 30-plus year Floridian. I know.
    Things can ALWAYS change if we continue to fight. It may not save every child but to not at least try would be so unfair to so many children.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/2251674...riel-fernandez

Remembering Gabriel Fernandez

It was his first grade teacher who wanted the memorial, in part because no one was invited to his funeral. Jen Garcia also felt her students, Gabriel's classmates, needed something to help process the loss. She's had to answer some tough questions from her young charges. How could a mother hurt her child or let someone else hurt him.

I don't post but I am following. This case breaks my heart. I cry every time I come here to get updated.

Little guy. Sorry. here I go again.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I made it this far before I had to walk away. I couldn't read through my tears.

RIP Sweet Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post
    When are people going to realize that just because you have the equipment to have children does NOT mean you should have children? And once you do have children it doesn't make them your property to do with what you will.
    We read about all the stories of the poor kids living & dying through tragic, brutal circumstances, and so many times it comes out that the child had been removed from the parent some time before, then placed back into the home all because a judge believes that it's best for the child to be with bio-parent. Just how many chances should parent(s) get?? I know I'm on an emotional rant right now, but just how fair is this to the child? It seems to me that our system gives abusive/neglectful parents EVERY chance in the world, but how about we give these kids EVERY chance to grow up in a loving, supportive household, even if its not with bio-parent?
    Instead we pat the poor lil kid on the head and say "I know your mom/dad hasn't treated you well, but we want to give them another chance....even though we're putting YOUR life and well-being on the line'
    I just don't get it, I really don't.

JMO
    BBM: Nothing to add to this except I thought it deserved to be repeated (particularly the bolded sections). Well said!

And to know she is pregnant AGAIN makes me sick! I'll take the baby and love him/her as though he/she is my very own. I'm one of those who can't have a bio child, but would love another baby.

This "mom" is one of those who can have a bio child and MURDERS him!
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post
    I made it this far before I had to walk away. I couldn't read through my tears.

RIP Sweet Gabriel

BBM: Nothing to add to this except I thought it deserved to be repeated (particularly the bolded sections). Well said!

And to know she is pregnant AGAIN makes me sick! I'll take the baby and love him/her as though he/she is my very own. I'm one of those who can't have a bio child, but would love another baby.

This "mom" is one of those who can have a bio child and MURDERS him!
    Bree, I just want to give you a hug Sometimes things in life don't seem to make ANY sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    Bree, I just want to give you a hug Sometimes things in life don't seem to make ANY sense.
    THANK YOU!!!! We are very blessed to have one amazing little boy. We adopted him (from birth). He is 4 now and the absolute love of our lives. He wants a baby sister or brother and we'd love to give him one.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!! We are very blessed to have one amazing little boy. We adopted him (from birth). He is 4 now and the absolute love of our lives. He wants a baby sister or brother and we'd love to give him one.
    Very cool! Great to meet ya! I'm an adoptive mom of a wonderful son as an infant too

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast