1058 users online (223 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That?

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
    • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
    • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

Quote Originally Posted by billandrew View Post
    Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
    • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
    • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January
    OMG did you see Dellen's profile photo on here? "shot in the eye'????

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075474541
    ~ Unless it's a link from MSM, all comments are JMO ~

Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post
    OMG did you see Dellen's profile photo on here? "shot in the eye'????

It says member since November 10, 2012. LE needs to find out if THAT picture was put up before his father's 'suicide'.

The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That?

From a gaming site: Dellen Millard's profile pic. This info was originally found by another poster on the Mark Smich thread. Credit goes to poster billandrew for finding this info!

<modsnip>

This image is disturbing considering Dellen's father was shot in the eye. Dellen joined on November 10thm 2012. I have saved this pic. Do we have a date when Wayne Millard died?

Last edited by bessie; 05-23-2013 at 06:42 AM. Reason: snipped the image

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    From a gaming site: Dellen Millard's profile pic. This info was originally found by another poster on the Mark Smich thread. Credit goes to poster billandrew for finding this info!

<modsnip>

This image is disturbing considering Dellen's father was shot in the eye. Dellen joined on November 10thm 2012. I have saved this pic. Do we have a date when Wayne Millard died?

November 30, 2012 according to CBC article:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitche...osma-case.html
    Last edited by bessie; 05-23-2013 at 06:43 AM. Reason: snipped the image

I don't think I want to know what those POS did to Tim.

I watched that video.

Is it just me, or is there alot of blood and gore fantasy stuff going on in Southwestern Ontario? I suppose it is probably everywhere, but, we are seeing a link to heinous crimes and people who engage in that type of "pastime".

The picture of Dellen with his eye blown out is too much. Did someone take a screener and send that to LE? He joined that Steam November 2012. Fairly ironic, to me anyway.

This whole thing is so appalling, the nature of the vile, evil beasts walking up to the Bosma home, in peaceful country, and abducting Tim, doing God only knows what, defiling Tim's body, and stealing a young man at the prime of his life, leave me just fuming mad, and with such deep sorrow.

When are these senseless acts of violence going to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Is it just me, or is there alot of blood and gore fantasy stuff going on in Southwestern Ontario? I suppose it is probably everywhere, but, we are seeing a link to heinous crimes and people who engage in that type of "pastime".

The picture of Dellen with his eye blown out is too much.
    I think it is the Gen-Y generation that is into the blood and gore fantasy stuff. They are all into zombies and horror and other weird s**t. They think it's so cool for some reason. These 2 suspects seem to be quite pampered with lots of time to play video games and do their "hobbies". Have they ever worked an honest day in their lives? Both appear to have lived with their parents, have their bills taken care of.
    Idle hands are the devil's playground or something like that. Raised on a diet of zombie culture and over-indulgence, we might just have some sick thrill-killers here. Makes me sick.

I don't think I want to know what those POS did to Tim.

I watched that video.

The picture of Dellen with his eye blown out is too much. Did someone take a screener and send that to LE? He joined that Steam November 2012. Fairly ironic, to me anyway.

This whole thing is so appalling, the nature of the vile, evil beasts walking up to the Bosma home, in peaceful country, and abducting Tim, doing God only knows what, defiling Tim's body, and stealing a young man at the prime of his life, leave me just fuming mad, and with such deep sorrow.

When are these senseless acts of violence going to stop?
    I watched the funeral coverage on the news....SB was speaking and she said something about when Tim was walking away... " "IT" smiled at me as he was leaving with TB".

This really gave me the creeps. These 2 "its", as SB called them, knew what they had planned. IMO

I thought the same thing, wrong eye, but very interesting for him to pick this graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by parcheesy View Post
    It says member since November 10, 2012. LE needs to find out if THAT picture was put up before his father's 'suicide'.
    Premeditation parcheesy?! There are many reports which say WM died late November and some say December 2012. I did find this which give a specific day. Yes that picture of DM with the shot in the eye is certainly disturbing. I won't be one bit surprised if we find out his father was murdered. If DM didn't do it, he may have put one of his slimy buddies up to it for a fee. Same with TB; maybe DM didn't kill TB but paid his accomplice. Amazing what some people will do for money or drugs. Makes no difference though IMO as DM was there during the abduction of TB, therefore he will be charged also. I am sure he will say he had no idea things were going to play out the way they did in TB's case. Pffttt innocent dupe just like M. Rafferty, the instigator. Time to start rolling on each other you POS.

On Nov. 29, 2012, Wayne Millard died, reportedly of a gunshot wound, in the Toronto home on Maple Gate Court he shared with his son and where Mr. Millard continued to live until his arrest.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05...suspects-farm/
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post

<modsnip>

This pic is so disturbing. The profile states he was last online 17 days ago. That would be May 6th if my counting is correct! The Day TB went missing.
    Last edited by bessie; 05-23-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: snipped photo from quoted post

Quote Originally Posted by AddyFinch View Post
    I thought the same thing, wrong eye, but very interesting for him to pick this graphic.
    Kind of telling. If your father died of this kind of wound would you leave a graphic picture like this up. I would think the thought alone of the same wound different eye would be very haunting.

I agree the stream photo is DM. Also, it is possible that it is flipped horizontally so that the left eye becomes the right eye.

3) "Possible" POI in WM death. (to be determined) LE has stated that this investigation is closed. They are satisfied. I have seen first hand what a suicide victim can do to their own body, and a shot to the eye is nothing.
    Sorry, did I miss something, wasn't aware that LE had stated that this case was closed. Anyone confirm ?

Quote Originally Posted by ReignBRF View Post
    Kind of telling. If your father died of this kind of wound would you leave a graphic picture like this up. I would think the thought alone of the same wound different eye would be very haunting.
    The pic appears to indicate that the blood is forming a tear. Maybe its simply a case of him showing something that has made him sad. Just a thought. I dont believe it indicates guilt. MOO

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast