The "Eye" Picture: What's Up With That?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billandrew

Reaction score
Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

Interesting:

• Google "DIR3N33D" and you will find Dellen's online gaming profile on Steam
  • he was last online May 5, 2013, the day before Bosma went missing
  • go through his friends and you will find that one of them is Smich's accomplice (AS) in the graffiti incident, the same guy that faced a robbery charge in January

OMG did you see Dellen's profile photo on here? "shot in the eye'????

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075474541

From a gaming site: Dellen Millard's profile pic. This info was originally found by another poster on the Mark Smich thread. Credit goes to poster billandrew for finding this info!

<modsnip>

This image is disturbing considering Dellen's father was shot in the eye. Dellen joined on November 10thm 2012. I have saved this pic. Do we have a date when Wayne Millard died?

From a gaming site: Dellen Millard's profile pic. This info was originally found by another poster on the Mark Smich thread. Credit goes to poster billandrew for finding this info!

<modsnip>

This image is disturbing considering Dellen's father was shot in the eye. Dellen joined on November 10thm 2012. I have saved this pic. Do we have a date when Wayne Millard died?

November 30, 2012 according to CBC article:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitch...5/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

I don't think I want to know what those did to Tim.

I watched that video.

Is it just me, or is there alot of blood and gore fantasy stuff going on in Southwestern Ontario? I suppose it is probably everywhere, but, we are seeing a link to heinous crimes and people who engage in that type of "pastime".

The picture of Dellen with his eye blown out is too much. Did someone take a screener and send that to LE? He joined that Steam November 2012. Fairly ironic, to me anyway.

This whole thing is so appalling, the nature of the vile, evil beasts walking up to the Bosma home, in peaceful country, and abducting Tim, doing God only knows what, defiling Tim's body, and stealing a young man at the prime of his life, leave me just fuming mad, and with such deep sorrow.

When are these senseless acts of violence going to stop?

Is it just me, or is there alot of blood and gore fantasy stuff going on in Southwestern Ontario? I suppose it is probably everywhere, but, we are seeing a link to heinous crimes and people who engage in that type of "pastime".

The picture of Dellen with his eye blown out is too much.

I think it is the Gen-Y generation that is into the blood and gore fantasy stuff. They are all into zombies and horror and other weird s**t. They think it's so cool for some reason. These 2 suspects seem to be quite pampered with lots of time to play video games and do their "hobbies". Have they ever worked an honest day in their lives? Both appear to have lived with their parents, have their bills taken care of.
Idle hands are the devil's playground or something like that. Raised on a diet of zombie culture and over-indulgence, we might just have some sick thrill-killers here. Makes me sick.

I don't think I want to know what those did to Tim.

I watched that video.

The picture of Dellen with his eye blown out is too much. Did someone take a screener and send that to LE? He joined that Steam November 2012. Fairly ironic, to me anyway.

This whole thing is so appalling, the nature of the vile, evil beasts walking up to the Bosma home, in peaceful country, and abducting Tim, doing God only knows what, defiling Tim's body, and stealing a young man at the prime of his life, leave me just fuming mad, and with such deep sorrow.

When are these senseless acts of violence going to stop?

I watched the funeral coverage on the news....SB was speaking and she said something about when Tim was walking away... " "IT" smiled at me as he was leaving with TB".

This really gave me the creeps. These 2 "its", as SB called them, knew what they had planned. IMO

I thought the same thing, wrong eye, but very interesting for him to pick this graphic.

It says member since November 10, 2012. LE needs to find out if THAT picture was put up before his father's 'suicide'.

Premeditation parcheesy?! There are many reports which say WM died late November and some say December 2012. I did find this which give a specific day. Yes that picture of DM with the shot in the eye is certainly disturbing. I won't be one bit surprised if we find out his father was murdered. If DM didn't do it, he may have put one of his slimy buddies up to it for a fee. Same with TB; maybe DM didn't kill TB but paid his accomplice. Amazing what some people will do for money or drugs. Makes no difference though IMO as DM was there during the abduction of TB, therefore he will be charged also. I am sure he will say he had no idea things were going to play out the way they did in TB's case. Pffttt innocent dupe just like M. Rafferty, the instigator. Time to start rolling on each other you . :stormingmad:

On Nov. 29, 2012, Wayne Millard died, reportedly of a gunshot wound, in the Toronto home on Maple Gate Court he shared with his son and where Mr. Millard continued to live until his arrest.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-remains-found-on-bosma-murder-suspects-farm/

<modsnip>

This pic is so disturbing. The profile states he was last online 17 days ago. That would be May 6th if my counting is correct! The Day TB went missing.

I thought the same thing, wrong eye, but very interesting for him to pick this graphic.

Kind of telling. If your father died of this kind of wound would you leave a graphic picture like this up. I would think the thought alone of the same wound different eye would be very haunting.

I agree the stream photo is DM. Also, it is possible that it is flipped horizontally so that the left eye becomes the right eye.

3) "Possible" POI in WM death. (to be determined) LE has stated that this investigation is closed. They are satisfied. I have seen first hand what a suicide victim can do to their own body, and a shot to the eye is nothing.

Sorry, did I miss something, wasn't aware that LE had stated that this case was closed. Anyone confirm ?

Kind of telling. If your father died of this kind of wound would you leave a graphic picture like this up. I would think the thought alone of the same wound different eye would be very haunting.

The pic appears to indicate that the blood is forming a tear. Maybe its simply a case of him showing something that has made him sad. Just a thought. I dont believe it indicates guilt. MOO

Someone on the Mark Smich thread posted that the Steam photo of Dellen with the bloody eye was modified on Nov. 13th 2012. I will try and find the post. He was online that site on May 5th, and I noticed one of his gamer friends stopped playing the day before Dellen stopped playing. Someone with a familiar username or similar to one we already have heard before.

The pic appears to indicate that the blood is forming a tear. Maybe its simply a case of him showing something that has made him sad. Just a thought. I dont believe it indicates guilt. MOO
That would be a weird way of showing it but to each their own. I could think it was possible IF it hadn't been posted BEFORE his Father died :-(.

That would be a weird way of showing it but to each their own. I could think it was possible IF it hadn't been posted BEFORE his Father died :-(.

Re: this eye of DM's on the gaming site-looks like special effects makeup. Just thinking out loud here (so bear with me) in regards to the potential connection between DM and MS and wondered if someone remembers something in regards to a friend of DM's. Back in the earlier TB threads, some sleuthing was going on about a friend of DM's who had posted pics of the Baja 500. Said friend also had pics of faux wounds and was there not a description that said they knew a special effects make up artist? The only reason I mention this is because MS was involved in that horrible you tube video and maybe they used the same make up artist? Could this be the connection? Is this relevant? And, should it be reported?
I'm sort of a newbie here, so I hope this was ok to post.

was just thinking could that photo of DM from his steam profile with the bullet wound to the eye, may that have been a Halloween photo? putting the date back to October?

looks like the first application of blood was maybe too large and wiped off and reapplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh