FBI searching for Jane Doe 25 & 26 in Child *advertiser censored*

AstroKitty

Former Member
Reaction score
FBI is seeking to identify 2 women named Jane Doe 25 and Jane Doe 26 - who they believe hold vital information in the production of child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/ecap/unknown-individuals-2/view

"Law enforcement officials are seeking information which will lead to the identification of two unknown individuals known as Jane Doe 25 and Jane Doe 26. It is believed that these individuals may have critical information pertaining to the identity of a child victim in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
Images containing both individuals were found on the Internet, and first came to the attention of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in August of 2012.

Jane Doe 25 is described as a White female, likely between the ages of 18 and 25, with dark hair, and a wing tattoo covering most of her back.

Jane Doe 26 is described as a possibly Hispanic female, likely between the ages of 25 and 35, with dark hair and brown eyes.

Additional images relevant to the investigation include those depicting the victim wearing a San Bernardino County Junior Fire Marshal hat, and visiting the swimming facilities at a hotel located in the area of Desert Hot Springs, California, possibly on the date of March 16, 2010."

hw0d1z.png

Find the artist who did the ink ; the tatt isn't that distinctive but it also isn't cheap. The pics need to be circulated on ink sites

Find the artist who did the ink ; the tatt isn't that distinctive but it also isn't cheap. The pics need to be circulated on ink sites

Everyone these days has tattoos, and wings are fairly common. I highly doubt you're going to be able to find the artist.

I agree that this particular set of wings are not as common as most I've seen on the net - they look as if they are not completely inked in either, so there might be someone out there who may have taken a picture of their tattooing handy work for future reference -

It would be better if that picture wasn't so elongated either - it gives the wrong proportions of the body length.
I'd also be thinking about any laser tattoo clinic that removes tattoos.

The wings are outlines. They don't appear shaded, so at the time of this photo they were most likely a work in progress. It's hard telling if she's had them completed but someone will remember doing wings that large. They were popular via Nicole Richie and took off from there.

The pics are fairly clear, identifying them IMO should be easy. Praying they are found and the child is cared for and loved by a good family.

Here's a much better higher resolution pic of the tatt. Imo this isn't something a reputable tattoo shop did, if so maybe it was one of their first done by an intern... Looks horrible to me, lines not good, symmetry nothing to be proud of...maybe illegal tatt or jail? Idk. Also, girlfriend either has the worst haircut in the world or its a fake chopped up mullet. Just sayin'...

wing+tattoo+(higher+resolution).jpg

I'm sorry I blew the margins. Here's the full site with the higher res pics.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-be...child-*advertiser censored*-investigation.ece

Could somebody pls take a snapshot & post it bc I'm on my cell & not screwing around w/ photobucket on it. I'm sorry, just that my time on here is sporadic today.

From the article...

Snipped:
The two women, known only as Jane Doe No. 25 and No. 26, may be connected to a man seen in child *advertiser censored* footage abusing a young child over a span of several years, according to an FBI wanted poster.
The women are not shown abusing the child in the video and are not considered suspects of any illegal activity. Neither woman nor the man in the video has been identified.
Photos and videos of the child being sexually abused and raped were found circulating among online child *advertiser censored* groups. They were first obtained in August 2012 by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Nvm, it's the FBI pic that blew the margins...unless its just my cell showing it like this? Ugggh!

Here's a much better higher resolution pic of the tatt. Imo this isn't something a reputable tattoo shop did, if so maybe it was one of their first done by an intern... Looks horrible to me, lines not good, symmetry nothing to be proud of...maybe illegal tatt or jail? Idk. Also, girlfriend either has the worst haircut in the world or its a fake chopped up mullet. Just sayin'...

wing+tattoo+(higher+resolution).jpg

To me it looks as if her hair is pulled up in a pony tail. I hope they find these two and justice is swift and severe!

To me it looks as if her hair is pulled up in a pony tail. I hope they find these two and justice is swift and severe!

You know what? I think you're right! But look how curly her bottom hair is...the rest looks straight?

I agree that this particular set of wings are not as common as most I've seen on the net - they look as if they are not completely inked in either, so there might be someone out there who may have taken a picture of their tattooing handy work for future reference -

It would be better if that picture wasn't so elongated either - it gives the wrong proportions of the body length.
I'd also be thinking about any laser tattoo clinic that removes tattoos.

The hypothesis re:LE is that this picture is from March 2010. At that time someone was inking her...we don't know if it was a shop or a friend or cellmate prior to the picture. I spoke with my friend who has done my ink and he said, if it is a shop/artist then put the picture on ink/tatt sites. Someone will know it or will have seen it. It is beginning stages and not that good but it is just an outline and finished would appear better IF the artist is a good one.

That tat is not a professional one

its horribly done & uneven as ever

But IMO-Its what going to catch them!!

Someone knows this girl and that ugly tat!!

I wonder if that word on the wall is Massachusetts

the letter after the first S looks like the bottom of the next S!!

That tat is not a professional one

its horribly done & uneven as ever

But IMO-Its what going to catch them!!

Someone knows this girl and that ugly tat!!

I wonder if that word on the wall is Massachusetts

the letter after the first S looks like the bottom of the next S!!

unfortunately, I think it's more likely "massage". yuck.

That is actually kind of good if it is massage. It narrows it down a bit and suggests that it might be a shop of some sort. A shop with dark blue walls and white borders that is both a tattoo shop and a massage parlor. If it is in the same area that they are talking about it should be pretty easy to narrow down.

As for the tattoo. That is not a tattoo yet, it is not even the beginning. That is a drawing of the outline of the tattoo. If it was actually inked on at that point there would be red all over her back and as you can see her back is not even discolored a little bit.

That is actually kind of good if it is massage. It narrows it down a bit and suggests that it might be a shop of some sort. A shop with dark blue walls and white borders that is both a tattoo shop and a massage parlor. If it is in the same area that they are talking about it should be pretty easy to narrow down.

As for the tattoo. That is not a tattoo yet, it is not even the beginning. That is a drawing of the outline of the tattoo. If it was actually inked on at that point there would be red all over her back and as you can see her back is not even discolored a little bit.

That's what I thought as well, it looks like a marker drawing to me.

I think it looks like an ink drawing too. Like a sharpie was used to draw them on.

So I blew the photo up to get a better look.
I don't think this is a tattoo. If it is - then it's just the tracing (what is laid on you before the needle touches your skin). But, if it's a tracing - the artist is terrible! Typically when you have the same tattoo on both sides the tattoo artist simply flips it. this way the lines are exact and match up. I'm probably not describing it right - I apologize for that. What I'm getting at is that the feathers in the wings dont' match up - it's not symmetrical at all.This looks to be ink and not an actual tattoo.

Her hair appears to be in "bob" cut - with the top layer pulled up half way and put in a pony tail. She has the front and sides pulled up and off her face. I don't think one part is straight and the other curly - I think she has naturally wavy hair and her top layer is "heavy" or weighted down. It gives the appearance of straighter hair.

Looks like the place says "Massage" in the background. I'm wondering if this isn't a massage parlor and she's one of the rub down chicks? I'm not going to call her a LMT while she's wearing a bikini.

My question is; if she and the other woman aren't perps - they didn't abuse the victims & aren't in any trouble - shouldn't the FBI word it a bit different? Everyone is out for their blood and calling them filthy names, but according to LE they didn't do anything wrong. I hadn't even read that they WERENT suspects till it was posted here in the thread. As of yesterday it was led to believe that they were up to no good. So, what is their role in this? Are they in the videos? Im SO confused.

http://i43.tinypic.com/nqsphu.png

I've tried looking through tattoo shops around Desert Hot Springs and have had no luck. The dark doorway infront of her. I wonder if that can be lightened. I could have been wrong on the walls though. They might be off white with dark blue somehow mixed in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back