OK OK - Daryn Collie, 32, Guthrie, 26 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_tee_mouse

Done. Put a Fork in Me.
Reaction score
Updated poster:

941970_175249205976306_1419595824_n.jpg

Is there a police missing person's bulletin or MSM link?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20432/0/

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Daryn
Middle name
Ray
Last name
Collie
Nickname/Alias
Darraby
Date last seen
May 26, 2013 00:00
Date entered
05/31/2013
Age last seen
32 to 32 years old
Age now
32 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

Could this be weather related? I know it's been super bad in that area the last week or so...

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20432/0/

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Daryn
Middle name
Ray
Last name
Collie
Nickname/Alias
Darraby
Date last seen
May 26, 2013 00:00
Date entered
05/31/2013
Age last seen
32 to 32 years old
Age now
32 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

Summer Breeze: Thank you so much for finding this and opening the thread up!

Could this be weather related? I know it's been super bad in that area the last week or so...

Good thought, but no. Daryn happened to go missing after the storms in the area. The problem is that with all the storms last week and again last night, it seems that poor Daryn was lost in the media storm, if you will.

UPDATE:

Per Daryn's family members, his cell phone last pinged in Northwest Arkansas in the Bentonville area.

Daryn's bank account has not been touched since he was last seen.

Daryn's house looks "untouched," i.e. no signs of foul play, and no signs he got home, packed up, and left.

Daryn's family thanks everyone who has approached me with offers to help, theories, and resources. I thank you as well!

Looks like he's from the Bentonville/Bella Vista, AR, area. Did he go to school there, do you know?

Looks like he's from the Bentonville/Bella Vista, AR, area. Did he go to school there, do you know?

He has family in the Bentonville/Bella Vista area. I'll try to find out about the school.

ETA: Daryn went to Bella Vista High School.

He has family in the Bentonville/Bella Vista area. I'll try to find out about the school.

ETA: Daryn went to Bella Vista High School.

There is no high school in Bella Vista. He would have either gone to Bentonville HS if he lived on the east side of 540/71 or Gravette HS if he lived on the west side. I believe he lived on the east side, according to the address I've found for his family.

Thanks, Steadfast. My niece-in-law is not from up here, and I guess she assumed that since Daryn lived in Bella Vista during his teenage years that he would have gone to "Bella Vista High School." So yes, it was probably Bentonville High School.

His missing poster and NAMUS link have been posted to the Bentonville HS alumni group.

Just checking in to see if Daryn has been found. Hope he shows up soon!

I really thought Daryn would have shown up somewhere by now. Come on Daryn, just let someone know you are safe.

Hopefully today we will hear Daryn is okay. Is there any msm? Maybe a facebook page? I can't find anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401