Where did the sister rumor come from?

DrDMike

Reaction score
I read that someone had called the ME and indicated that she was Jason's sister. Where did that story originate from?

I read that someone had called the ME and indicated that she was Jason's sister. Where did that story originate from?

I am also interested in that too! My own opinion has always been that Jason Doe's family knows it was him and that he has never been reported as a missing person. That would explain why he has not been a match to anyone. In that case I don't think we will ever match him with anyone unless somebody who knew him comes across his recon photo and says, "Hey, I used to know this guy!"

I don't think we will ever match him with anyone unless somebody who knew him comes across his recon photo and says, "Hey, I used to know this guy!"

Of course! <face palm> I am going to work on that. I have a theory, and I sooooo much want to be right. I think that he's from Canada too, probably from a good French Catholic family. He wasn't doing drugs, and there was no evidence of alchohol. His mouth has the French look about it, like the way your mouth goes when you say "vooo". The language barrier might explain why the family hasn't heard about Jason Doe.

I'm going to try to find someone who might have known him.

I've often heard that as well. I used to wonder why they just don't compare the DNA of both of them to see if they are in fact related, but the more I was contemplating this, it would really seem to me that comparing the two profiles against each other might be somewhat of a waste of time. I mean they both need to be identified regardless if they are related or not. But on the same hand, how much trouble could it really be to compare them both against each other...hmmmm...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back