1103 users online (176 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Blood Aboard the "Yacht"

Quote Originally Posted by redheart View Post
    Yes.... He also took boats out in Europe too, I read he loves boats. I guess they will be dredging the Med next. Like the guy in the article says "It definitely wasn't a murder scene" .... but IMO for the next while it will be played out as if it was. MOO

OMG wow how was this article missed..when was it posted..that is very eerie.

A good reason for finding blood on the yacht? Hmmm ... killing rats on his sinking ship?

There probably are cameras mounted nearby since Canada Customs and the Post Office are along the waterfront, just a few metres to the east of where that picture was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Blomquist View Post
    Yes.... He also took boats out in Europe too, I read he loves boats. I guess they will be dredging the Med next. Like the guy in the article says "It definitely wasn't a murder scene" .... but IMO for the next while it will be played out as if it was. MOO
    its not an article MSM has caught wind of yet..lets see how long it takes to appear on the news now..this was also in 2011. He must have had a reasonable enough story..it sounds like the blood was around the boat in the water? maybe he cut his hand trying to fix it..why would the article leave that info out..just to make a better story.

Yeah I just read this!!!
    There was no explaination for the blood on the boat. I wish they said what DM's response was.
    This is very curious and a little erie.

I wonder why the author did not include DM's explanation for the blood. That is very annoying.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    I wonder why the author did not include DM's explanation for the blood. That is very annoying.
    Likely because it's an ongoing investigation. I would guess LE told him not to divulge that much information.
    ~Kindly Note: The content of my posts represent my own opinion only ~

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.manitoulin.ca/2013/05/29/...yacht-charter/

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    A good reason for finding blood on the yacht? Hmmm ... killing rats on his sinking ship?

There probably are cameras mounted nearby since Canada Customs and the Post Office are along the waterfront, just a few metres to the east of where that picture was taken.
    Fish blood?

Last edited by ReignBRF; 05-29-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: poor wording

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel7 View Post
    Fish blood?
    No, I wouldn't think so. Fish blood isn't really like "blood". It's more like sticky-icky, slimey, scaley, wet bloody. The repairman, who is among my acquaintances, would know the difference between cleaning fish and real blood.

Maybe he cut his hand and showed the wound. Who knows?

Interesting article. Is this person implying that DM had more than one girlfriend? This is something I've wondered about. Is DM a ladies man? There is the one girl (not sure if I can use her initials but it's not LB) who is said to be his longtime girlfriend - I wonder how she feels about the press saying that LB was also his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67 View Post
    its not an article MSM has caught wind of yet..lets see how long it takes to appear on the news now..this was also in 2011. He must have had a reasonable enough story..it sounds like the blood was around the boat in the water? maybe he cut his hand trying to fix it..why would the article leave that info out..just to make a better story.
    Yes IMO they would leave out pertinent details to create drama...especially in this case JMO

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast