Victim ID Lab in Fairfax Leads to Child Rescues

hollye

Reaction score
Great information...I'm so glad that they have developed technology to fight back against these abusers, and as a former child abuse worker, really admire the agents' dedication to finding and saving these children! From your link:

"It was a monumental moment," recalled Cole, describing how he and a fellow agent criss-crossed the state to find the precise location depicted in the photograph.

"Once I saw the round hay bale, I knew that it was it. We literally stopped right in the middle of the highway, I got out, dodging traffic, grabbed my camera, went over and started taking pictures," said Cole.

That ultimately led to the rescue of an 11 year-old girl. The suspect had been asking for advice online about how to rape her and get away with it. Just 13 days after agents had the images, the suspect was in custody.

"We were elated," he said.

I have never even tried to find that side of of the internet but I know it's a big community. So terrible that these people not only abuse the children but can get off on it again and again by sharing video and pictures of the abuse :(

This is awesome that this lab is available and they have been able to save so many kids! Way to go HSI!

Thank you for posting this information hollye. Have to admit it brought tears to my eyes to see the dedication and hard work going into exposing and finding these creeps, saving their victims, and bringing them to justice!

Special thanks for the information, hollye.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back