Billy shaves his testicles

csds703

Former Member
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom><BIG>Billy shaves his testicles</BIG></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Billy Idol has revealed he shaves his grey pubic hair.

Billy, who has been bleaching the hair on his head for decades, does not like the colour of his hair down below.

According to Digitalspy quoting Maxim magazine he said: "I shaved my balls - they were going grey, so I shaved them. It's like steel wool down there!"

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1330171.html?menu=

wow...too much information!

You know what? I actually saw this story and passed on posting it! LOL

Doesn't it itch like a booger when it starts to grow back?? NOT that I've got any personal experience, but I've heard . . . :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Mabel said:
Are there pictures?

Good Lord, I hope not. When I first saw the title to this thread, I thought it was the title of a book - like those ones we read in elementary school. See Tom Run; See Jane Chase Tom. See Billy Shave his Nuts. :angel: :angel:

Jeana (DP) said:
Good Lord, I hope not. When I first saw the title to this thread, I thought it was the title of a book - like those ones we read in elementary school. See Tom Run; See Jane Chase Tom. See Billy Shave his Nuts. :angel: :angel:
you crack me up.

Jeana (DP) said:

Its the X- rated version.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back