1005 users online (167 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

LA - Terrilynn Monette, 26, New Orleans, 2 Mar 2013 - #4

Terrilynn Monette, 26

Crimestoppers at 504-822-1111, or
    NOPD 3rd District at 504-658-6030.

2012 Black Honda Accord

Louisiana license plate WUN494

- windows are NOT tinted
    - original manufacturer's rims
    - leather interior
    - sunroof

NOPD Press Conference March 22, 2013

NOPD Interview WWL-AM, March 22, 2013, Article with Audio Link

Case Map

Media Thread

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Last edited by KateB; 05-10-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Where is she???

So I was just thinking out what could have happened. And something went off in my head when I remember one of the BAR WORKERS saying that there were still two cars in the parking lot. The bar worker probably had been watching Terrilyn that night. Could it be possible that by it being dark that the bar worker could have slipped into her car; being that she was ALREADY "intoxicated and passed out in her car". The friend whom she was speaking with could have already been in his car and about to leave, therefore not seeing the "bar worker" get into the car. Terrilyn wakes up terrified because she sees him in her car, and he probably told her to be quiet and just drive. He then calls someone to come get his car from Parlay's and thats that. And by the time the bartender finally locked up, no cars were in the parking lot. I know this probably sounds so asinine, but we haven't gotten much information.

Quote Originally Posted by trendsetter_ View Post
    So I was just thinking out what could have happened. And something went off in my head when I remember one of the BAR WORKERS saying that there were still two cars in the parking lot. The bar worker probably had been watching Terrilyn that night. Could it be possible that by it being dark that the bar worker could have slipped into her car; being that she was ALREADY "intoxicated and passed out in her car". The friend whom she was speaking with could have already been in his car and about to leave, therefore not seeing the "bar worker" get into the car. Terrilyn wakes up terrified because she sees him in her car, and he probably told her to be quiet and just drive. He then calls someone to come get his car from Parlay's and thats that. And by the time the bartender finally locked up, no cars were in the parking lot. I know this probably sounds so asinine, but we haven't gotten much information.
    The problems I see with this are they said Terrilynn left alone... they could see her driving alone. Which means no one was in the car! AND Which means they would probably see if the bartender (which the vast majority at Parlay's are females) went into someone else's car or had someone else come to pick up her/ his car. I think that would raise huge suspicions if the bartender's car was picked up by someone else later.

I personally do not think it had anything to do with a Parlay's employee. I have been there many many times and most are female, most have been there for a long long time and none have ever given me strange vibes. I think their negligence was in trying not to get sued for a drinking and driving issue, which is on the top of every bar's mind, honestly. That's what we get for creating a world that people sue every one for everything! We get people who feel nervous about telling the whole truth because they will (and do!) get sued and left with nothing~!

At this point my two theories are either accident (and somehow her car just hasn't been found yet) or random car-jacking turned abduction.

I don't think I've ever been stumped this badly by a case since joining WS.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

In my opinion, I'm starting to believe LE has no solid leads.
    "Sleep it off" -unknown PLP

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA native View Post

It totally stumps me that they were back at it, pulling vehicles out of BSJ. Leads me to wonder if the rumored sighting of her car at the dental school holds some credibility or weight.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA native View Post
    I don't think they have ever had any real leads.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't think they have ever had any real leads.
    I agree with you, cluciano63. I think they may have had a few pieces of information to work with in the beginning but none of it has been solid enough for them to have ANY idea where TM is. The leads have dried up. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jenlag View Post
    It totally stumps me that they were back at it, pulling vehicles out of BSJ. Leads me to wonder if the rumored sighting of her car at the dental school holds some credibility or weight.
    I'll bite.
    I mean, I don't have much else...
    Where'd this rumor come from? And, was this "sighting" supposedly in the water or around it?

Also, do we know if anything was done by LE with the three sets of cadaver dogs that found the clearing in City Park?

COULD THE RUSSIAN MOB HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH TERRILYNN MONETTE'S DISAPPEARANCE
    http://wgno.com/2013/05/31/could-the...#axzz2UunzSQ2K

The talk is back...
    Peace is flowing like a river,
    Flowing out through you and me,
    Spreading out into the desert,
    Setting all the captives free.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson clover View Post
    COULD THE RUSSIAN MOB HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH TERRILYNN MONETTE'S DISAPPEARANCE
    http://wgno.com/2013/05/31/could-the...#axzz2UunzSQ2K

The talk is back...
    *complete body slump* Ok. So 1 of many things are happening here.

1) City Officials want to keep a city still recovering from "the thing" clear of anything that might scare off tourists that they've recently won back.

2) there's no validity to this rumor, like Kalka has said before and
    a) MSM needs fillers
    b) people fall for hysteria before logic
    c) hopeful people are grasping at straws
    d) all of the above

I know that bad publicity is the last thing NO needs, but seriously, it's not scarce. Between high crime rates, parade shootings, the prison corruption videos, mayors and such going to jail for fraud... I don't think the city would pour thousands on top of thousands of dollars into pulling cars out of the bayou if this rumor was true and "they" wanted it secret. Kalka dismissed it as something that goes around every time someone goes missing. I believe him.

However, as the pile of cars that comes out of that bayou gets higher and none are hers, I'm losing hope that she had an accident. I always hoped she didn't meet a violent end... But a carjacking turned bad, I'm starting to think that a bigger possibility. I hope to heaven they find her. I hope to heaven they find her alive.

I was thinking today about a case in Houston a couple years back where a woman leaving her retail job was carjacked. It was late at night (cover of darkness) and the only real reason the perps were caught is bc they made doofus mistakes. They drove through a drive through in her car. They used her cards at the ATM. They didn't find her until the perp took them to her. She had been left in an old container that sat in an open field for weeks next to my job. Other than those few clues, that's all LE had. Susana De Jesus was her name. :-( I feel sadness every time I think of her.

That being said. It's HIGHLY possible a perp or perps were smarter than these other guys. They didn't use her car for joy riding. Or her money. It's highly possible they got to her at an opportune moment and were just that good.

God I hope they find you sweet lady. Please let your momma get some sleep and show us where you are!

<3

Quote Originally Posted by eminent08 View Post
    I'll bite.
    I mean, I don't have much else...
    Where'd this rumor come from? And, was this "sighting" supposedly in the water or around it?

Also, do we know if anything was done by LE with the three sets of cadaver dogs that found the clearing in City Park?
    I quit! I must have just scanned through a gazillion comments on FB and various MSM sites. I can't find it. Simply put, it was a comment on the internet, a rumor. It referenced her car being found or spotted at the dental school. I was completely oblivious to that so I began searching online and found nothing so I dismissed it.

Question. ?
    http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Sear...209235641.html
    CREWS NOT GIVING UP HOPE IN SEARCH FOR TERRILYNN MONETTE

Are these recent searches, spearheaded by Rep. Badon, voluntarily done by Mr. Sellno of G & D Towing...affiliated with LE, or funded in any way by the city of NOLA?
    Poss a silly question, but I really dunno.
    Peace is flowing like a river,
    Flowing out through you and me,
    Spreading out into the desert,
    Setting all the captives free.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson clover View Post
    Question. ?
    http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Sear...209235641.html
    CREWS NOT GIVING UP HOPE IN SEARCH FOR TERRILYNN MONETTE

Are these recent searches, spearheaded by Rep. Badon, voluntarily done by Mr. Sellno of G & D Towing...affiliated with LE, or funded in any way by the city of NOLA?
    Poss a silly question, but I really dunno.
    IIRC LE is out there while they're pulling the cars out. They made a deal with the towing company.

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast