655 users online (86 members and 569 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SC - Three women killed in Clarendon & Charleston Counties, May 2013

This case was brought to my attention by WS member southsleuth

Clarendon woman, 82, missing since Saturday

The Clarendon County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in locating an 82-year-old New Zion woman who has been missing since Saturday.
    Sadie F. Brown of 527 Subdivision Road in New Zion was last seen Saturday by a caregiver.

SC - Sadie F. Brown, 82, New Zion, 25 May 2013

The Clarendon County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in locating an 82-year-old New Zion woman who has been missing since Saturday.
    Sadie F. Brown of 527 Subdivision Road in New Zion was last seen Saturday by a caregiver.

http://www.theitem.com/news/clarendo...a4bcf887a.html
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 05-30-2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: add link

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post

She wasn't reported missing until today but hasn't been seen since Saturday. When LE we're looking for her they found another woman shot to death. Details are still sketchy about who reported her as she had a caretaker. Not saying right now about the other woman's body.
    www.wltx.com
    Last edited by southsleuth; 05-30-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/238...n-Neighborhood

"Clarendon deputies were told that 81-year-old Sadie Brown had not been seen since Saturday. However, her caregiver didn't report her as missing until 3:30 p.m. Thursday."

A body has been found in the same community, but it is not Brown. It is a worker at the Waste Recycling Center and Brown cannot be found.

four days is a long time.

Thank you for putting this on the missing thread. I didn't know how to start a thread w/MSM links. This case is hinky from the start. New Zion is a pretty tight community so it's a bit unusual for the poor woman to be reported missing so late.

Person of Interest Named in Disappearance & Killing

Investigators now believe Eady is driving the victim's 2008 Ford Focus with South Carolina tag SC GYF642.

Charleston TV station WCSC-TV is reporting that authorites are also looking to see if Eady may be connected to a fatal shooting of a 37-year-old female clerk at a gas station in Adam's Run. The suspect in that crime was driving a vehicle with a similar description to the missing Ford.

I hope they find this guy soon. Ms. Sadie is still missing.

jmo

From your link, WideOpen:

...Deputies say their investigation began when they got a report Thursday that 77-year-old Sadie Brown was missing. The report was called in by Eady's father, who is Brown's caretaker. ...

...Investigators think Eady have been on his way to Savannah, and they consider him armed and dangerous. Investigators say anyone who sees Eady should call 9-1-1. ...
    more at: http://www.wltx.com/news/article/238...n-Neighborhood

LE wants him in connection to the murder of a gas station employee in Adams Run, SC. I haven't read weather that murder took place the murder and kidnapping in New Zion. If so, he's probably taking rural backroads to the Savannah area.

Quote Originally Posted by WideOpen View Post
    Person of Interest Named in Disappearance & Killing

Investigators now believe Eady is driving the victim's 2008 Ford Focus with South Carolina tag SC GYF642.

Charleston TV station WCSC-TV is reporting that authorites are also looking to see if Eady may be connected to a fatal shooting of a 37-year-old female clerk at a gas station in Adam's Run. The suspect in that crime was driving a vehicle with a similar description to the missing Ford.

I hope they find this guy soon. Ms. Sadie is still missing.

jmo
    This article says her age is 77, not 82.
    Why did her caretaker not report her missing for 4 days? Does the caretaker know the POI??
    ETA: I see now that the caretaker is Eady's father.
    I wish the media and LE could get her age clarified. I've seen 77, 81, and 82 so far.

The POI is extremely dangerous. I wonder if there are more murders?

this pretty much summarizes the crimes known and suspected of Jeffrey Eady to date.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/sheri...n-fled-georgia

You are so right Southsleuth, 'extremely dangerous' !

Thank you for the AP link. I'm not surprised at all that Eady has been in prison. He obviously escalated to murder. Hope there aren't any more victims. Just saw on the local news that several agencies are involved in finding him. Think he may have traveled to Macon.

Ms. Sadie is still missing. Where could she be?

This man Eady is a cold blooded killer and I don't think he will stop until he is caught or dead.

Cannon said technology such as cellphones and surveillance cameras indicate that Eady was in the Macon, Ga., area early Friday. He didn't go into detail but said a number of lottery tickets were stolen from the Charleston County convenience store and later cashed in in Georgia.
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/sheri...n-fled-georgia

Looking at a map its about a 4-5 hour trip from Charleston to Macon. There are several roads to take and its another 1 1/2-2 hours to Atlanta from Macon. He could literally be anywhere by now but will run out of money unless those lotto tickets were for big $$.
    I just hope they find him before there are any more victims. So scary for anyone in his path.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by southsleuth View Post
    Thank you for the AP link. I'm not surprised at all that Eady has been in prison. He obviously escalated to murder. Hope there aren't any more victims. Just saw on the local news that several agencies are involved in finding him. Think he may have traveled to Macon.
    bbm: Yikes, that's getting close to me. Sure don't want to run into this guy.

...Cannon said technology such as cellphones and surveillance cameras indicate that Eady was in the Macon, Ga., area early Friday. He didn't go into detail but said a number of lottery tickets were stolen from the Charleston County convenience store and later cashed in in Georgia....
    from the link in an earlier post at: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/sheri...n-fled-georgia

ETA: Sorry, WideOpen -- didn't mean to repeat what you had already quoted, just missed that you did somehow.
    Last edited by Backwoods; 05-31-2013 at 09:48 PM. Reason: ETA

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast