Newly Remodeled Spreckels Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inparadise

Verified Insider - Rebecca Zahau Case
Reaction score
I will be posting some pictures from the newly remodeled Spreckels, as there was an open house last evening. It was very strange/eerie to be in the same room(s)/courtyard where Rebecca spent her final hours. Knowing what I know and have seen, I am even more saddened how some refuse to acknowledge or accept that she was brutally assaulted and murdered, and insist that she took her own life........ It was difficult to sleep last night.

I will be posting some pictures from the newly remodeled Spreckels, as there was an open house last evening. It was very strange/eerie to be in the same room(s)/courtyard where Rebecca spent her final hours. Knowing what I know and have seen, I am even more saddened how some refuse to acknowledge or accept that she was brutally assaulted and murdered, and insist that she took her own life........ It was difficult to sleep last night.

Thank you for going there IP. Thank you for bearing witness to all the changes they've made to hide the fact that two people died violently in that home. I know I'd have the chills just being on the street, much less in the home. I can't wait to see your photos and read your observations.

I suppose since it was ruled a accident and a suicide, that is why it's fine that the place has been rehabbed top to bottom. Though the deaths are questioned by both MS's mother and RZ's family, it's STILL ok to take the place apart and put it back together again.

Thank you for going there, for Max and Rebecca. Because it means a lot that someone who cares about the truth for them was there.

I wonder why the chandelier is hanging sooooo bizarrely high?
In other words, only visible from the 2nd floor area.

Typically a chandelier in this type of layout would be predominately visible upon entry through the ground floor main entry door into the house. JMO

Didn't little Max die there also?

I wonder why the chandelier is hanging sooooo bizarrely high?
In other words, only visible from the 2nd floor area.

Typically a chandelier in this type of layout would be predominately visible upon entry through the ground floor main entry door into the house. JMO

I noticed that as well. There is another chandelier right inside the front door, which is visable from the street.......The bannister has not been changed except for some paint.......still very low.

I noticed that as well. There is another chandelier right inside the front door, which is visable from the street.......The bannister has not been changed except for some paint.......still very low.

Soooo ..... possibly ...

Neither the low bannister nor the chandelier were the problem, contributory or otherwise????

Soooo ..... possibly ...

Neither the low bannister nor the chandelier were the problem, contributory or otherwise????
Don't know. But if it were me, I would have changed the staircase. It is really low........standing up against it made me realize how easy it would be to go over it. IMO, the old chandelier could have been reached quite easily since it was so low and was easy to access from the staircase.

I knew the balcony was small, but looking at the side view really gives you an idea how much room she had to perform this somersault over the balcony with bound feet, hands tied behind her back, a noose and a gag. Only leaving a small amount of disturbed dust. Becky could have had a running start from the bedroom and somersaulted over leaving little disturbance in the dirt, but I believe this action would have broken her neck. We know that did not happen. Her feet did not get that dirty from the alleged time she spent on the balcony. Where did it come from? If she did get a running start and somersault over, where are the dirty footprints on the bedroom carpet? None of it makes any sense, zero, zilch.

Thank you for the pictures, IP :)

I knew the balcony was small, but looking at the side view really gives you an idea how much room she had to perform this somersault over the balcony with bound feet, hands tied behind her back, a noose and a gag. Only leaving a small amount of disturbed dust. Becky could have had a running start from the bedroom and somersaulted over leaving little disturbance in the dirt, but I believe this action would have broken her neck. We know that did not happen. Her feet did not get that dirty from the alleged time she spent on the balcony. Where did it come from? If she did get a running start and somersault over, where are the dirty footprints on the bedroom carpet? None of it makes any sense, zero, zilch.

Thank you for the pictures, IP :)

She couldn't have had a running start. Her feet were bound. There is no way she did this herself.

She couldn't have had a running start. Her feet were bound. There is no way she did this herself.

You took the words right off my keyboard. Her ankles were bound. Rebecca would have had to hop like a kangaroo to make that leap alone, imo. I'll never believe she did that to herself-- it just flies in the face of all logical reason. (As well as severely straining the laws of physics.)

I'd like to see a pic of a person Rebecca's height standing in that doorway for scale-- that would be an interesting pic.

It's also interesting to note that she would have had to turn off the light and close the doors behind her while her hands and feet were bound. Obviously she could not have bounded across the room and thrown herself over and then shut the door.

It's also interesting to note that she would have had to turn off the light and close the doors behind her while her hands and feet were bound. Obviously she could not have bounded across the room and thrown herself over and then shut the door.

Which would be even more difficult since the light switch has been relocated down the hall outside the room.

Even so, I noticed there was no mention of his death, which ESSENTIALLY happened in that home.[/QUOTE. While i think it is very sad what happened to Max, this thread is about Rebecca and how she was assaulted and brutally murdered.

You took the words right off my keyboard. Her ankles were bound. Rebecca would have had to hop like a kangaroo to make that leap alone, imo. I'll never believe she did that to herself-- it just flies in the face of all logical reason. (As well as severely straining the laws of physics.)

I'd like to see a pic of a person Rebecca's height standing in that doorway for scale-- that would be an interesting pic.

I am a half inch taller than Rebecca, and although I was not able to get out on that balcony, I would find it difficult to make it over even with many years of ballet and gymnastics training and great balance......just not possible, particularly when you add in the 2 to 3 inch drop from the doorway sill to the balcony surface.

Thanks Gilgamesh, I was having a "duh" moment :facepalm: That's what happens when you look for logic in something that is simply illogical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752