1069 users online (217 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    It's not secrets! It's an ongoing investigation.

BIG difference.
    Well, apparently some don't know the difference and they let that get confused with the facts of what can and will be disclosed during an ongoing investigation....
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    NO, never said anything about being sorry for anyone. ANd I never implied that he blew up people BECAUSE of him getting yanked out from his dream.
    His rage was that for years they kept letting him go on and on and winning. Then all of a sudden they decide naw - your not an AMerican forget it.

Now if he was in the ring, breaking rules whatever they are , the notion of watching a bunch of people punch each other for hours just would be tedious personally!
    I
    I will make some up : dont mame your other boxer. So , if he had really hurt a couple of other then I could get it

The notion, in the land of the home the free brave, the notion that one can suddenly be thrown off something as simple as boxing BECAUSE NOT AN AMERICAN pisses me off in and of itself .............for the land of the.............
    Personally I am not a sports fan. But even I would probably be somewhat angry if another country "imported" someone to live in their country and put them in the Olympics and they won over one of our people. I mean if they are representing a country, they should hold citizenship in that country. Especially if they didn't even bother to make them citizens. Though I do suspect that this is why he did the bombings, and not because of any 'extremist' views or even for religious purposes. It was for much more selfish reasons than that.

If he was really upset about that, there are plenty of other venues he could have participated in besides the Olympics. Including pay venues. That way he could have continued with boxing, and his citizenship wouldn't have been an issue.

But that wasn't what he wanted was it? And like a two year old who doesn't get his way, he threw a tantrum. Only as an adult he can throw bigger more lethal tantrums.

Well he won't be remembered as an Olympic champion, or even as a boxing champion. What he will be remembered as will be a baby killer and maimer.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Me too, thats what makes it interesting, its purpose. To provoke thought.

I have never excused any of them in this for their actions.

I am sure he was made aware of this little factoid.

He was not, he was passed and passed and then suddenly poof yanked it away from him . For that reason
    BBM: And you know this, exactly how? Do you have a link? A link to a mainstream media source, not a blog?

I'm really not trying to be difficult here, but it's very difficult to follow what you are trying to get across here. Please forgive me if you have posted it somewhere and I have overlooked it.

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    You were talking about the OLYMPICS. You cannot just have anyone from any country represent you in the OLYMPICS.. There are international rules, which I am sure he was already aware of. It was not a SURPRISE out of the blue that he could not represent the UNITED STATES in the OLYMPICS. Are you saying the country tricked him?
    No. We gave him and his family every opportunity.
    He couldn't obey the laws so his citizenship was turned down.

Poor thang!
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

He was working toward accomplishing both

http://cryptome.org/2013/04/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.pdf
    Yeah but he kind of got sidetracked with whole Muslim extremist thing and going to Russia for training thing didn't he?

I believe I read somewhere that he gave up boxing because it was against Muslim beliefs. I could be wrong, but I do believe I saw that.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Yeah but he kind of got sidetracked with whole Muslim extremist thing and going to Russia for training thing didn't he?

I believe I read somewhere that he gave up boxing because it was against Muslim beliefs. I could be wrong, but I do believe I saw that.
    BBM 1: Yep, he did.

BBM 2: I not only read that, I saw it on NBC.

I have a question: when is DT scheduled to have his next hearing? And what is the next step in the procedure (before a trial starts)?

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    I have a question: when is DT scheduled to have his next hearing? And what is the next step in the procedure (before a trial starts)?
    DId you hear his call to his mom -- it was hard to hear but I really wanted to hear what he sounded like but it was neat link earlier in thread

DId you hear his call to his mom -- it was hard to hear but I really wanted to hear what he sounded like but it was neat link earlier in thread
    Yes I listened to it. Thank you!

Do you know what is happening regarding his trial?

Date of the domestic violence arrest:

July 28, 2009

Tsarnaev is arrested, accused of domestic abuse and battery after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, according to Cambridge Police Department records.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/us/tam...line?c=&page=0
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Yes I listened to it. Thank you!

Do you know what is happening regarding his trial?
    DId you get a sense of him, I do not know why on earth I expected (hoped) he would speak english!

Have not heard anything and think unless you are 22 now we will all be deceased before the ruckus ends.

Shoot, dealing with Miranda rights deal is IMO a good 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Date of the domestic violence arrest:

July 28, 2009

Tsarnaev is arrested, accused of domestic abuse and battery after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, according to Cambridge Police Department records.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/us/tam...line?c=&page=0
    Thank you, but see how it works in America is you can be arrested for breathing! But in a court of law in the US it means until you convicted by a jury of your peers you are not guilty of a thing.

That is one of the fundemental rights in the UNited States since its beginning.

Pretty sure the case just faded away and nothing in a court of law was determined.

Very important, innocent until proven guilty -- that is the AMerican way.
    No conviction it is alledged, accused of, thought to be guilt of etc.

Its the American system....... one of those freedoms we have discussed....

He was thrown out (boxing) for not being American, there was not a mention of DV as it relates to boxing. Deportation and being in the boxing thing are different enties.

The boxing was yanked out from under him cause he was not American (sounds like different water fountains to me IMO):

As the New York Times explains :but in 2010 the rules for entry changed, and legal permanent residents, including Tsarnaev, who had been born in Soviet Russia, were disallowed

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...xing-Rejection,

NOthing about Dv accusation and alledged crime as it relates to boxing. I know it is a very fine distinction , but crucial in that in AMerica discrimination is not the American way. In AMerica we do not discriminate right? . If that is not discrimination I am clueless........

"legal permanent resident" sounds pretty in the system IMO...

"
    Last edited by CARIIS; 06-03-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Never heard that interesting can you throw up the link for us
    But by 2009, Tamerlan's life abruptly changed course. He told his parents that "the Koran prohibits beating people in the face." He grew a beard, began to pray more than five times a day, dropped out of college and gave up stylish leather pants for sweat pants. He argued with friends over politics, picked a fight at a pizza parlor, shouted at speakers at a mosque.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...5030.htmlstory

Mr. Tsarnaev portrayed his quitting as a reflection of the sport’s incompatibility with his growing devotion to Islam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/28/us...pagewanted=all
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I keep trying to figure out how someone does not know how a human was killed two weeks later. I try to come up with a reason, but cant -----------can you help me?
    Who said they do not know. Maybe they just are not saying anything yet.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by SophieRose View Post
    I don't get that either. And the one officer texts the FBI agent that the suspect is getting agitated and that's when the FBI takes his eye off the suspect. The FBI agent has to be told that, he doesn't have his own instincts. It sounds adolescent. And yes, I know that was reported by anonymous sources.
    But these are 'humans' and they make mistakes. They are just doing their job, and after interrogating this guy for several hours, maybe they thought things were calm. If one guy felt the need to text, maybe he saw something that the other agent seemed to be missing. These agents are around criminals and terrorists and murderers on a routine basis. But somehow, for some reason, IT got the drop on this one agent. Maybe he was slick, maybe it was luck, maybe the agent made a mistake. We don't know yet. But interrogating a murder suspect is dangerous and this time it ended badly.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast