ND ND - Joseph Lee, 44, Williston, 1 Jun 2013

The companies drilling in that area have to hire better security and support Williston in reinforcing their police department. The 'man camps' there, as well as other makeshift housing. is a hotbed for crime.

51ae28a1ea161.preview-300.jpg

A release from the Williams County Sheriff’s Office said a vehicle was reported abandoned on private property south of the Epping/Springbrook Dam on June 3.
Upon further investigation, it was found that the vehicle was borrowed by Joseph Christopher Lee on June 1. He has not been heard from since that date.

http://www.willistonherald.com/news...cle_faccbbfa-cd3e-11e2-bece-0019bb2963f4.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/21351/2
Status Missing
First name Joseph
Middle name Christopher
Last name Lee
Nickname/Alias Joe
Date last seen June 01, 2013 00:00
Date entered 08/06/2013
Age last seen 44 to 44 years old
Age now 45 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 72.0
Weight (pounds) 215.0

Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Sample is currently not available
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

Joseph has been missing over one year now.

I just had a conversation this morning with a friend who worked, with her husband, in Williston. She mentioned Joseph Lee's name and that she and her husband knew him; I came here to see if he was listed. When I get the chance to talk to her next, I'll post her thoughts on his disappearance.

I just had a conversation this morning with a friend who worked, with her husband, in Williston. She mentioned Joseph Lee's name and that she and her husband knew him; I came here to see if he was listed. When I get the chance to talk to her next, I'll post her thoughts on his disappearance.
Did you learn anything about Joe? We were close and I’m still looking

I am beginning to think there’s fowl play

any information from your friends?

The fact his shoes and socks were found nearby is a key detail. If it was foul play, I wonder if the perpetrator left them there as a false trail? Unless, the easier explanation is that he waded into the water and perished. Possible suicide?

The fact his shoes and socks were found nearby is a key detail. If it was foul play, I wonder if the perpetrator left them there as a false trail? Unless, the easier explanation is that he waded into the water and perished. Possible suicide?
I know he wouldn’t have committed suicide. I had spoken with him just a day before. He was living in a Lutheran church with others. The people staying there were called the overnighters. He never went in the water much. I believe that was to throw the case in a different direction.

March 15, 2023

April 6, 2023

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member