844 users online (142 members and 702 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

.... and a snack.

link

sidebar #11
    Last edited by KateB; 06-16-2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Wow I guess I am a little early!
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

In a perpetual fog after watching the Jodi Arias trial for five months
    Originally Posted by PrincessSezMe
    Pretty quiet here tonight. Where's Sleuth? Did he turn back into a dog after midnight? Didn't even leave his glass slipper behind?

I've been spending time with my family and taking a break from all things Jodi related for the last few days. DH made the comment about a week ago that it was nice to have his wife back, so I guess I was missed (a little).

Rosemary - hope Kyle is better today, and is home (or home soon). I say a little prayer for him every night.
    Originally Posted by Sleuth5
    Good Evening, your Highness.
    Good evening "Farm Boy". Now fetch me that pitcher.
    I can honestly say that I awake every single day happy. I am motivated by it. To make it a better day than the last. To go to bed better than I wake up, and to get up and do it again the next day. I feel as if it is the way to live. To have purpose. To have righteous desire to make this world a better place because you are in it." - Travis Alexander

"Death comes to the innocent and it comes to the guilty. Death is the irreducible common denominator of all men."
    - Martin Luther King, Jr., Eulogy for the Martyred Children

Hmmm??? Crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Ohhhhh, I'll have an Absolut with soda and a squeeze of lime.....lots of ice!
    I can honestly say that I awake every single day happy. I am motivated by it. To make it a better day than the last. To go to bed better than I wake up, and to get up and do it again the next day. I feel as if it is the way to live. To have purpose. To have righteous desire to make this world a better place because you are in it." - Travis Alexander

"Death comes to the innocent and it comes to the guilty. Death is the irreducible common denominator of all men."

If CMJA is never sentenced to the DP, perhaps she will receive it Jeffery Dahmer style. Some people do not deserve the gift of any type of life because of their despicable actions. IMHO she is one of these people.

I am usually on the fence when it comes to the DP but not in this case.

ETA: I know that was a harsh comment but I am in a foul mood, being on this floor of innocent children with cancer watching them suffer while she wastes precious oxygen just pisses me off
    We're our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves. - Tom Robbins

Bringing it over............:

Quote Originally Posted by seguek9 View Post
    I would absolutely die. I don't handle anything over 80....one can always get warmer--getting cooler is hard. How could anyone enjoy the outdoors in such a harsh climate as phoenix? Where's the water?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEy8uDORIhM
    When you're born there, eh, it's not that bad! As pre-teens, we go riding all day in 112 degree heat, just had to know where the water troughs and ponds were. No way to communicate if something happened, our folks didn't even ask where we were going. I can't ever remember any children drowning or getting dehydrated out in the boonies when I was growing up. Everybody knew how to swim and how to survive in the desert. And if you got hurt (and boy did we ever!) you wiped off the dirt and tears, pushed your hat down a little lower to hide any up and coming bruises, and tried to hide that limp. Really, unless you had a bone protruding out of a body part, wasn't nothin' but a cake walk.
    I bailed when I was 29........just too much of everything, not just the heat!

JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

I can't believe dani logged off after a story like that!! Not riveting!! That was completely crazy, I was stressed out just reading it!

I think this was one of the funniest intros to an awards show:

Last edited by KateB; 06-16-2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Holy Moley, Dani!

That's quite a story about your interaction with Manson and gang. So glad they didn't go on to serve you and your friend up for dinner the next night!
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary Pierce View Post
    If CMJA is never sentenced to the DP, perhaps she will receive it Jeffery Dahmer style. Some people do not deserve the gift of any type of life because of their despicable actions. IMHO she is one of these people.

I am usually on the fence when it comes to the DP but not in this case.

ETA: I know that was a harsh comment but I am in a foul mood, being on this floor of innocent children with cancer watching them suffer while she wastes precious oxygen just pisses me off
    We're all there with you. I have two boys (16 and 19), and I can't imagine what it's like to go through what you are going through right now. I do pray for you and Kyle every night, and I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way. ((((((Rosemary Pierce)))))))

Lord Have Mercy Dani-That story creeped me out!
    thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by SyraKelly; 06-04-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VivianVance View Post
    I think this was one of the funniest intros to an awards show:

Conan Emmy Intro - YouTube
    xoxo Conan!

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast