Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
207156_522743281117831_1062944844_n.jpg
link

Wow I guess I am a little early!

Originally Posted by PrincessSezMe
Pretty quiet here tonight. Where's Sleuth? Did he turn back into a dog after midnight? Didn't even leave his glass slipper behind?

I've been spending time with my family and taking a break from all things Jodi related for the last few days. DH made the comment about a week ago that it was nice to have his wife back, so I guess I was missed (a little).

Rosemary - hope Kyle is better today, and is home (or home soon). I say a little prayer for him every night.

Originally Posted by Sleuth5
Good Evening, your Highness.

Good evening "Farm Boy". Now fetch me that pitcher. :snooty:

If CMJA is never sentenced to the DP, perhaps she will receive it Jeffery Dahmer style. Some people do not deserve the gift of any type of life because of their despicable actions. IMHO she is one of these people.

I am usually on the fence when it comes to the DP but not in this case.
:moo:

ETA: I know that was a harsh comment but I am in a foul mood, being on this floor of innocent children with cancer watching them suffer while she wastes precious oxygen just pisses me off :stormingmad:

Bringing it over............:

I would absolutely die. I don't handle anything over 80....one can always get warmer--getting cooler is hard. How could anyone enjoy the outdoors in such a harsh climate as phoenix? Where's the water?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEy8uDORIhM

When you're born there, eh, it's not that bad! As pre-teens, we go riding all day in 112 degree heat, just had to know where the water troughs and ponds were. No way to communicate if something happened, our folks didn't even ask where we were going. I can't ever remember any children drowning or getting dehydrated out in the boonies when I was growing up. Everybody knew how to swim and how to survive in the desert. And if you got hurt (and boy did we ever!) you wiped off the dirt and tears, pushed your hat down a little lower to hide any up and coming bruises, and tried to hide that limp. Really, unless you had a bone protruding out of a body part, wasn't nothin' but a cake walk. :floorlaugh:
I bailed when I was 29........just too much of everything, not just the heat!

:seeya:I can't believe dani logged off after a story like that!! Not riveting!! That was completely crazy, I was stressed out just reading it!

I think this was one of the funniest intros to an awards show:

[video=youtube;i1q_8QQO70Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1q_8QQO70Q[/video]

:eek: Holy Moley, Dani!

That's quite a story about your interaction with Manson and gang. So glad they didn't go on to serve you and your friend up for dinner the next night! :scared:

If CMJA is never sentenced to the DP, perhaps she will receive it Jeffery Dahmer style. Some people do not deserve the gift of any type of life because of their despicable actions. IMHO she is one of these people.

ETA: I know that was a harsh comment but I am in a foul mood, being on this floor of innocent children with cancer watching them suffer while she wastes precious oxygen just pisses me off :stormingmad:

We're all there with you. I have two boys (16 and 19), and I can't imagine what it's like to go through what you are going through right now. I do pray for you and Kyle every night, and I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way. :hug: ((((((Rosemary Pierce)))))))

Lord Have Mercy Dani-That story creeped me out!
thanks for sharing!

:seeya:I can't believe dani logged off after a story like that!! Not riveting!! That was completely crazy, I was stressed out just reading it!

Really!!!I like to know what is riveting to her-LOL-
If that not it

Hi Rosemary :seeya:
I can certainly understand how you feel that way!
Last I heard Kyle had gone back into the hospital with a high fever, how are you two doing now?

:eek: Holy Moley, Dani!

That's quite a story about your interaction with Manson and gang. So glad they didn't go on to serve you and your friend up for dinner the next night! :scared:

No kidding...talk about a brush with evil and infamy!

I was sure riveted

For the man who gave me one of these:

[video=youtube;NdYWuo9OFAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYWuo9OFAw[/video]

One of my little sister's boyfriends, way back, was taken to stay with the "Family" by his mother. He was just over 2 years of age. His father found out where he was, months later, and snatched him out of there. That was the week before CPS raided the Ranch and many of the children ended up in State Foster care. In many ways he was lucky, but the trauma he experienced while being there will never go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla